Do Not Know How To React

The name that u saw was Sky. I could not believe it was her that he last talked to. I knew I would get a shock when I saw it was him that last talk to her. Well my senses told me it works be him that she last talked to. I could not stop looking at it. His name, his reply to her. Its like he lost interest in me. He never told me that he love me or anything else. 

  "Abby? Abby..... ABBY! " Kelly shouted   "  What?" i said with a blur look on my face trying not to cry. I was holding Sophie's phone and saw the name once again. I made a fake smile and said to her " i know who you were talking to last night" Sophie snatch her phone back and gave a  shock face.

  "Who ?" Kelly ask curiously. "Sky" i said still smiling. 

  Inside of me, I was crushed. I was crying for help. I was drowning inside thinking nobody can help me. 

  I was crying to myself while i was walking to my  classroom. Nobody noticed me. my friend that comforted not to commit suicide was there about five meters away. Her name was El'esha. I did not want her to know that i was crying, so i quickly wiped away my tears.

  WHen i was less than a meter away from her, i smiled at her as if i was happy to see her. " what's wrong?" She asked me " what what's wrong?" I asked her. She already knew i was crying because my eyes and nose gave it away. my nose and eyes were red from the little tears i made earlier.