The Feeling Of Being Jealous

Now in school, Sophie and Sky were getting closer then ever. My Science is better then Sophie, my class calls me a scientist as i had never fail my Science and biology was my best among the three.

Yet he still asked her a question about biology. And felt invisible as there was two guys and two girls while studing and he never talked to me and when i called him a lot of times, he simply ignored me. And for the first time I felt so alone when i 'm with him.

While going home he walked with Sophie until they parted ways he walked with me. He was behind me and i was walking infront of him feeling very sad.

When he faced me, i faked a smile so he wouldn't know how i was feeling and things went as expected.

I had made some friends in my class and started hanging with them. When i knew that Sky and Sophie were seeing each other on every recess, i couldn't help but follow my old best friends so nothing would happen.

But it got worse as i was with them he would talk to me very less as Sophie would fell happy and sad at the end and ignore everybody so Sky comfort her and i felt a sour feeling inside of me and wanting to cry.

Until when he went over to Sophie and sat beside her i went to a corner and cried silently and did not want to be bothered.

When there is only 5 minutes of break left, he came over to my side and ask me why i am so sad. I did not know what to do as i did not want him to know i was crying. I acted as if nothing happen and he hold my hands to pull me up.

My friend's birthday came and invited me and Sky to attend it. I was in my uniform while he was in his home clothes. We went onto the bus. I sat down and he sat behind me.

In the bus, i saw a friend with her boyfriend talking and having a great time while he did his things and i trying to talk to him and in the end in turned around and did my own things.

When we got off the bus they were holding hands while Sky kept his hands in his pocket and i walk infront of him since he did not want anyone to know about us.

When it was over, we wanted to take some pictures but his parents said that they want to go out and can stay until 7pm only so we played and took some photos but I hate taking photos so i sat at a corner feeling invisible.

My friend told him that I was Buddhist while he just changed to being Christian and he used his hand and told me to go away.

My smile slowly disappeared and i stood at a corner being emo and my friend told to come back to take the photo as i was holdind a Polaroid in my hands. So i pretend to to happy.

We waited in the shopping mall as a few of our friend went to buy something and came back with a cake and sang loudly.

I told him that if he is leaving he have to hug me and wanted a pinky promised but he keep refusing so i ask for it for one more time and he pulled out his pinky and kept it as fast as he could before i could make a promise out of it.

My smile once again disappeared and i walked away. He called out to me and i turned my direction and walked towards him and he hugged me and i hugged back.

He never dared to hug me in public but he did. When he was going off, i couldn't bear for him to leave so i hugged he another time.

Back in school, he was in his scouts uniform and Jamie called out to Sophie to look him instead of me his own girlfriend. I was infront of Sophie but he ignored me and went to her side.

Soon i was left alone again and i wanted to ignore everything that is around me even though there isn't anyone around.

I decided to listen to some music but the first song that came was our song "Thunder" and i quickly changed to "anything but ordinary" by Avril Lavigne and i cried terribly as its almost the same situation.

I put my earphones to the max and could not hear a thing i was sitting in a corner at the back of the canteen near the staircase (the staircase where few of his friends are and people i know) i did not know how loud i was.

His classmate came down the staircase to throw something and saw me crying. As soon as i saw him, i stood up and hide behind a wall and wait till he was gone and i went to the table near me and sat on top of it and i somehow could not stop my self from crying.

After about crying for 5 minutes, my friend Kelly came back and realised i was crying. I heard her mumbling but could not hear properly as the music was on to the max.

I closed my eyes to wipe my tears away so went Sky came back he wouldn't know i was crying. But as soon as i opened my eyes? I saw someone in green infront of me and i knew it was Sky.

I didn't want him to know so i didn't dare to look at him. Just them Kelly sang a song to comfort me i laughed as she sang a very funny song.

Sky asked me what's wrong and i shake my head while wiping my tears. he kept looking at me. I stopped wiping my tears as my two hands was very wet from all the wiping.

He put his hand on my chin to lift my head up so he could look me in the eye but as soon as he let go , I look down to my lap and look at him again. He said he needed to leave to go to the booth so people wouldn't suspect that he was missing and he left me alone.

Author's note:

umm its my first time writing a Author's note i just to say that this really happen and i cried while typing this are i am a very insercure and emotional girl. I am 14 years old of 2013. i also want to say about my story sorry if there are mistakes in them as i dont check twice that's all i'm gonna say (brofist if you are a pewdiepie fan).