The Birthday Gift

It was Alvaro's birthday but i did not get him anything because i dont know what he likes but i planning on buyig a water bottle for him because he drinks it so wrongly but did not find a suitable one for him.

  I told Sky that it was his birthday. He say he knows but did not get to wish him happy birthday.

After like two days, I, Sky , Sheryl and two other classmate in their class also came. And we gather in the canteen and that stupid bitch was there too. I rolled my eyes at her. but she went off i was so happy.

  At first she was added to the whatsapp group but was later removed. ( Sky and her were on bad terms so i was secured abit.) 

  After we studied finished, there were me , Sky and Sheryl left. I told them about Alvaro's birthday. ( Sheryl was the girl that liked Alvaro but he does not like her. i know how it feels because it happen to me before)

  I knew Sheryl still cared about Alvaro but does not want to show it. I guess she could not get over him.

  Sheryl said that he love the colour green and he likes soft toys so we found a green bear i also wanted to add a water bottle but it was too small but yet cute so we only got the bear. 

  We asked the cashier to help us wrap the thing inside the box but she wrap like it was a dead thing. I went home and wrap it again and it looks fine but nobody knows.

  I was the only one that was the same class as him and sheryl dont want to let Alvaro know she was also part of this so i wrote it under Sky's name and i was responsible for giving it to him.

  the first lesson was music so we have to go to the music room but I went to the classroom and put the gift nder his table before rushing to the music room. 

Author;s note:

sorry if it took so long i was busy with the exams 

hehe :)