Stiffly but Swiftly (A Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)

April Jean Waterson is 17 and better known as A.J. Waterson was dating Harry Styles. She had a great voice and Harry was able to get her a contract so she can become famous and sing so A.J. and Harry could spend more time with each other. But A.J. doesn't want to sing. She wants to follow her other dream. Playing the violin. She has seen her hero, Lindsey Stirling do it and she wanted to do it ever since but never really had time. She lives with Harry in Holms Chapel. A house all to their selves. But one night Harry decides to go party and drink. When he calls her to come pick him up, she finds him cheating on her. She leaves him and goes back to her mom back in America. After 2 year in hiding, she is now 19 and she comes back and everyone knows her name now. She is better than ever... Well kind of. She plays the violin now. She is so good at it, she can play almost any song, she also knows how to play the guitar, and you think its a good life now for her. Well she isn't always nice. She is a bitch and she knows it. She will do what she wants and when she wants. She's her own person and nobody else's. When she is out on a walk, she bumps into Harry and finds out something. He is dating Taylor Swift. A.J. doesn't care but how Taylor has been treating people without Harry around has pissed A.J. off. Taylor has even hurt A.J.'s loved ones. People try to tell Harry what Taylor has been doing but she acts innocent and Harry believes her. A.J. knows Harry has to know what Taylor has been doing when he isn't around and needs evidence. Will Harry see evidence that Taylor isn't a goodie goodie? Will Taylor push A.J. over the line? Will someone get hurt? Will Harry fall in love with the new person A.J. is? Is A.J. done with love... For good? Read and find out!!

ALL THE MUSIC IS NOT MINE!! IT BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!