Chap. 25

I woke up the next morning but Harry wasn't there. I got on twitter and saw his tweet. "Glad to say that Taylor and I have officially broke up and A.J. Waterson and I are back together!" I smiled and sat up. I tweeted. "I love my boyfriend I hope you all do or at least respect him!" I saw someone stand in the door way. "Good morning." He said. "Morning." I said back. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pushed my hair back behind my ear. "I realized something when I first saw you dance and saw you had a different personality." "What?" "Your dance is like your personality." "How?" "You move stiffly but swiftly. When you are stiff, you are mean and protective and can be a bitch, no offence." "None taken." "And when you are swiftly, you're funny, nice, kind, and amazing. Put them together and you have a girl who fight but in a good way." I smiled. "I've never had anyone tell me that before. Thank you." "You're welcome." He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm glad you're back with me." Harry said. "Me too." His phone rang. He answered. "Hello?... Hey Louis... I'm at A.J.'s house... Nothing happened last night... No sex! We just cuddled... Yes we are back together... I'll come over later... Bye." He hung up. "Louis?" I asked. "Yeah. He wanted to know where I was at." I nodded. "A.J." His face got closer to mine. "I love you no matter what. With out you, I'm nothing. I'm glad you're following your dreams of being a violinist and I know in the past, I tried to change you but who you are now, is perfect. I don't want to change this girl." I smiled and pushed his curls back. I cupped my hands around his face and pulled his face to mine. Our lips crushed together and I pulled back. "Thank you." I whispered. "No. Thank you." He whispered back. I smiled. "Now go. I have to change." I said. "Maybe I want to stay." He smirked. "Please?" He shook his head. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink long sleeved shirt and walked to my bathroom. "Fine." I said and walked in and locked the door. I changed and straightened my hair. I saw the time was 1 p.m. I walked back out and Harry wasn't there. I threw on some tennis shoes and heard arguing outside. I looked and it was Taylor. I shook my head. How long has this gone on? She grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. Taylor crushed her lips into his. He pushed her off and he whipped his lips using the back of his hand. I ran outside. I walk up to her. "Hey Taylor!" She looked at me and I threw my fist across her face. She fell and I back away. "Can't believe she has the nerve to come back." Harry nodded. "Lets go back inside." He took my hand and we walk back inside. I sat on the kitchen counter. "I talked to Louis and said that we will come tomorrow." "What? Why?" He smirked. "Because I told him we need a day to ourselves and to catch up on things." "What do you mean?" His smirk got bigger than I realized what he ment. "Harry?" His finger was on the inside of my thigh and he was slowly going up. "Please stop." He didn't. I threw my head back. I didn't stop him because it was irritating yet pleasant. "H-Harry. Stop teasing me." He kept doing it and I moaned. "Oh God Harry! Please!" "Look at me." He whispered. I lifted my head back up and looked at him. "Good girl." He lifted himself up on the counter and we started to make out as he kept teasing me. I shivered. "Shh its ok. I won't hurt you but if I do, I promise you that it will feel good." I shivered and whimpered a little. "Harry." I ran my fingers through his hair. He kept teasing me. I threw my leg on the other side of Harry's leg so my legs were on either side of his. I stood on my knees and my face hovered over Harry's. I ran my fingers through his hair as we continued. His finger got closer going up inside my thighs. "Harry, take me." He jumped down from the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went up stairs and closed the door not breaking the kiss.

One Hour Later

He brought the covers over us. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you." Harry said. "I love you too. We kissed and I fell asleep.