Chap. 8

I woke up in the middle of the night on the floor. I guess I passed out and didn't even know it till now. I saw the time. Its almost 6:30 a.m. The sun will come up in a few minuets. I threw on some black leggings and a regular skirt along with a black and gray stripped shirt and my knee high air walks. I grabbed my jacket and put the hood down low over my face. I grabbed my spiral violin and the case its in, my back pack and walked down south. It was a mile long till I got to my destination. I stood under the entrance of the cemetery. I sat my stuff on the inside next to the entrance. I grabbed my violin out and walked a few steps and stopped. I rested my violin on my shoulder and rose my bow up. I gently rested it on the violin strings not making a sound. I took in a deep breath. The air was cold enough that when I breathed out, I saw my breath. I took another cold breath in and slid the bow all the way down than back up. I started walking into the cemetery. Even the dead needs music. I played something calm and soothing. I just wanted the world to slow down a bit and not use the usual dub step and pop music. I walked and looked and read what the tombstone said. The name. The year of birth. The year of death. The small saying it had. The ones with the little babies made me feel bad. I played what ever came to me. I just wanted to cry for the kids who never really got a chance to see the world through their eyes. I came back to where I started from and the sun came up. I smiled. "Hoped you liked it." I whispered. I put my violin away and I heard a whisper. "Don't let him hurt you like that. Don't ever start a fight but don't walk away from one either. He started this fight. Don't walk away from it. Show him the bigger and better girl you are. Go to extremes if you have to." I turned around and saw no one. The words went through my head repeatedly. The whisper was right. I threw my back pack on and grabbed my violin case. I went home but looked towards the way to the arena. I took in a deep breath. "In the end I may get hurt but I will win this fight." I started my way towards the arena. I walked in and everyone's eyes were glued on me. I sat my case down on the stage and picked up my violin. "Lets get practice over with." I said. I jumped on stage. They walked over to me but Harry and Taylor stayed behind. "Hey we are sorry." Zayn said. "Its ok. Its dumb and dumber over there who I don't forgive. They have a blonde so you can defiantly tell who is dumber." Taylor ran at me but was swept off her feet by Harry. She calmed down and sat down. The music started and I did what I did yesterday. We went through it a few times. A few notes needed some adjusting and I knew it. "You need more practice." Taylor said. "I know I need practice. But you wouldn't know since your voice sucks." She death gripped the arm rests to the seat. I smirked. "That's the end of practice." Louis said. I put my violin away and walked out. A man ran after me. "I've seen you use a CD to help you practice so here is a CD so you can practice." I took the CD from him. "Thanks! This will help me a lot!" He nodded and ran back in. I put the CD in my back pack. Harry and Taylor walked out with kissy faces and googly eyes. I walked off and went home. I laid on my bed as I listened to the song over and over and over a million times. I finally stood up and played it. I kept playing over and over and over. Once I finally got it, I played it 3 more times and went to bed. I knew if I needed to play with the guys, I have to learn every song.