Chap. 30

I woke up the next morning. Harry wasn't there. I threw on my bra, panties, his shirt that laid on the floor and a pair of jeans, and tennis shoes. I fixed my hair and teased it a little than walked down stairs and saw a note on the counter. "Went to change. I'll be back." I was confused. If he left to change than what shirt did he use to go back? Just then the door opened. "Good morning love." He said. "Hello. What shirt did you wear to go change?" I asked. "I didn't. I threw on my jacket and zipped it up." I nodded. "Nice." "I'm glad you're dressed! We have a surprise at the arena!" He walked over and kissed me. "What kind of surprise?" I asked. "A big one! We have to go!" He carried me out to the car. He sat me in and got in the drivers side. "You know I can walk right?" I said. "I know but I wanted to carry you." I smiled. He drove to the arena. I got out and we walked in together. The boys and some people were there. "What going on?" I whispered. "An opportunity." "What?" He lifted me on the stage. "A.J. Waterson." A big man in a tux said. "We saw your performance with One Direction in December and need to know. Would you like to go on tour with them? Harry told us that you would perform one song with them and on their break in between the show, play your songs than let them continue?" I looked over and they smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Congrats A.J. You are going to tour with One Direction starting in February." The boys jumped at me but Harry lifted me up on his shoulders. "You're going to have so much fun with us!" Louis said. I smiled. "I can't believe this is happening!" I said.

2 MONTHS LATER!!

I walked out with my spiral violin and stood next to Harry. We bowed and Harry gave me a peck on the lips. We said our 'Thank you' and ran off stage. The crowd cheered. People said 'Good job' as they passed us. Harry and I went into our dressing room and changed. I threw on some jeans and a regular t-shirt, and my new converse. Harry threw away all my air walk stuff and bought be converse and knee high converse. We walked out hand in hand. "That was amazing!" I said. "I'm glad I came along!" He stepped in front of me and put his arms around my waist. "I'm glad too." I put my arms around his neck and we kissed. "Come on love birds! Its time to go to our next destination!" Liam said. "But I'm hungry!" Niall shouted. "You just ate!" Louis shouted. "It wasn't enough!" Niall shouted back. We laughed. "Oh I almost forgot something!" I ran back in the dressing room and grabbed my case with my regular violin. I ran back out. "Ready love?" Harry asked. I nodded. We walked out to the tour bus with Harry's hand in my hand and my violin case in the other.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope you all loved this story!!! I'm making another fan-fiction, and you wonder what the story is about? A 19 year old American girl has been abused by her mom and her ex boyfriend so her and gay friend decide to move to London. They learn that Harry Styles lives on the same street as them. One night as the girl is walking home from a party, she gets attacked but a man saves her. She wakes up and finds out that she is in Harry Styles house and that he wants to protect her. Will she accept that or will things go bad? The story is called 'What Hurts The Most.' I'll upload it soon!! AND THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!!!! I'VE SEEN ALL THE READS I'VE GOTTEN ON MY 1ST STORY AND ALMOST 200 READS!! I WAS CRYING SO MUCH THAT MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY!! NOW THIS STORY HAS ALMOST 100 AND A VOTE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SCREAMING!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! AFTER THE NEXT STORY, I'M MAKING ANOTHER NIALL HORAN STORY!!!!!!! AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL KEEP MAKING MORE STORIES!!!!!! :* :* :* :*  <3 3 I have no clue how to repay you guys other than make more stories! Again love you all and I'll put up the next story 1st chapter next week! I'll tell you when it is up! lots of love!!!

~Spazzyk25