Chap. 10

I woke up the next morning and threw on some jeans, Nike shoes, and a black tank top. It's support to be a little hot today. I grabbed my guitar and my violins and out them by the door. I grabbed a spoonful of Nutella. As soon as I was done, Dave came by and picked me up. We loaded my stuff and on the way to the photo shoot Dave kept telling me how excited he was. We showed up and I walked in with my guitar strapped to my back and violins in each hand. Tons of clothes and an area with lights and different parts were different colors. Dave showed me to my dressing room. I sat my stuff down and went into a small room. We looked at pictures of different kinds of poses and made adjustments on them. I do get to do some jumps! I was excited! We looked at some clothes so they could get an idea of my kind of style. I picked out so many cute skirts and different skirts that I've never seen before and shirts with vests and vests that go down to my waist an even lower! I loved them! The only shoes I grabbed were air walks, converse and knee high air walks. The people got an idea of my styles and chose out clothes for me. The first one was a black skirt with 2 layers on it and black leggings but there was purple flames on it and it faded as it got higher. My shirt was a regular purple along with a black vest that touched the ground along with a hood. My shoes were the knee high air walks. I loved it. I walked out and they did my make up and hair. My hair is straight with a braid on each side my head using my bangs and they were pulled back. My make up was a little blush, cat eyes with black eye liner and purple eye shadow. I grabbed my spiral violin and stood in front of the screen. I stood with my legs about shoulder width apart. My bow in my right hand and my violin in my left. I looked at the ground and looked up slowly. I didn't smile. The photographer always said beautiful or nice. Once thy was over I looked at the pictures. They changed the back ground to a dark purple with black flames and made the color of my eyes purple. I loved the pictures. They took the make up right off and it was easy! They gave my my next outfit. They want to try something different. I threw on the lace high low skirt with white leggings and I kept my knee high air walks on. I threw on the white tank top on and the black lace vest and put the hood up. I came back out for make up and hair. They curled my hair and put it at the front and for make up it was blush, red lipstick, a little pink in the cheeks and in the inside of my eye lids, it's white but as it goes out is fades into black. I grabbed my regular violin and stood in the front of the screen. I played a little and went on my toes and held it as he took pictures. I sat my violin down and did poses. I put my hands on the edges of the hood and didn't smile. I would turn to the side and look away at times. He photographer said "Beautiful but suspicious! Love it!" I had the make up take off and I went to change. This time it's a little longer skirt with a slit on the side and boots that go up about my knees a little. They have a little heel in them and they are so cute! I threw on the black and red long sleeves shirt. The end of the sleeves were flared out. I walked out and they put on some red lips stick and red eye shadow with black eye liner. My hair was fluffed up along with a black hat with a red ribbon on the edges. I grabbed my guitar and put it on. I did a few poses here and there and I would play a few notes. Once done they said I could do any pose of clothing I could do. I threw on my knee high air walks and leggings that had pink spirals on the sides on them and a skirt with pink stitching and a pink tank top with a light black jacket. I asked them to curl my hair and they did. I put some eye liner on and pink eye shadow. I grabbed my 2 violins and held them both and smiled as he took pictures. Those will be my new twitter an Facebook pictures! They brought over the small trampoline and I did a few jumps. They took it back and I sat to the side with my knees up and my spiral black violin was stand up. I was on the middle of a pose until I saw Harry and Taylor walk in hand in hand. It reminded me of the article from last night. "Ok we are done!" The photographer said. I stood up and walked over and took Harry's shoulder and turned him around. "What the hell A.J.?!" I put my hands on my hips. "When did you talk to the tabloids?!" He smirked. "Why? Are you really jealous of Taylor?" Taylor smirked. "I rather be dead. 1000 feet down under." I walked away. I went in my dressing room and changed back into my black tank top, jeans, and shoes. I heard Taylor and Harry talking. "She needs to grow up! I'm sick and tired of her childish clothes." Taylor said. "I'm pretty sure she is jealous cause as get as pretty, smart, and the best clothes as you." I stepped back from the door. I hid the wall behind me with my back. I slid down and sat as tears came down my face. "I'm not jealous! I am who I am! Ill do what I want and act how I want!" I snuck out and grabbed my violins and guitar and walked back home. I showered in cold water and threw on my sports bra and shorty shorts. I threw my wet hair in a pony tail with a head band. I hugged my knees close to my chest as tears came down like rain drops. I had my window opened a little. The breeze came in and cooled me down even though I took a cold shower. I laid in bed that night. The cold breeze comes and goes. I don't know why but I don't feel anything.