Chap. 26

I woke up and saw the time. 9 p.m. I sat up and grabbed my bra and panties that were on the floor. I threw them on and grabbed Harry's shirt and put that on too. I tied my hair back in a ponytail. "I like it when your hair is down and messy." I heard a deep accent say. I looked up and he was standing in the doorway with his pants on. I smiled. He walked over to the bed. "Especially when you're wearing my shirt. Messy hair, sexy. Messy hair with my shirt on, irresistible." He leaned over and kissed me. I smiled. "Harry, thank you for everything." I said. "Was it enough to catch up on?" I nodded. "Yeah." "Well get ready because one day we will be really close." I acted like I knew what he was talking about when I really didn't know. "You should go to bed." Harry said. "I'm not tired. I got about lets see... Fell asleep at about 2 so 7 hours of sleep." "Fine." He laid in bed as I got up and threw on shorty shorts and went down stairs. I grabbed a blanket and laid on the couch and watched TV. It got to 12 a.m. and I felt Harry lay behind me. "I can't sleep. I need you." He whispered. "Mmmm... Do you need me to go to bed with you?" He shook his head. "No. I just need to be here with you." "Ok." He rested his head on my shoulder as I watched TV. Once it was 2 a.m. I started to doze to sleep. "Love? Are you tired?" Harry whispered. "A little." He turned the TV off and sat the blanket on the end of the couch and carried me to bed. He laid me down and he laid next to me. "April?" Harry said. "Hmm?" "What would you do if you had the choice to go with me the guys on our 'Take Me Home' tour?" "I don't know. I would probably play one song with you guys than in the middle as you guys were taking a small break, I would play than you guys come back out and you finish your show. Why?" "I'm just wondering." "Ok." As the hours passed, I kept wondering why Harry asked me that question. It finally hit me. He might want me to go on the tour with him! I have no clue what I would do if that was the real question and they asked me that. If I said yes than Harry and I would spend more time together but if I said no than Harry wouldn't be happy. I shook the thought off. I felt Harry tighten his arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to his chest and fell asleep. When I woke up at 10 a.m. Harry was gone. He left a note. "Had to go back and change clothes. Be back as soon as I can. I love you." I smiled and changed into jeans and a long sleeve red shirt with a hoodie. I sat Harry's shirt on the bed and threw on my air walks. I fixed my hair and teased it a little. I walked down stairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it. I threw my spoon and bowl in the sink. I texted Harry and asked where he was at. No answer for an hour. I wait around till 12 p.m. I wasn't going to wait on him. I texted him again asking where he was at and no answer. I grabbed my coat and walked towards the boys house. I passed ally ways and thought. Maybe his phone died? Maybe he got caught up in something? I glanced in an ally way and looked again. I saw a girl and a guy making out but the guy had messy curls. I started to pray. Please don't let it be Harry. Please anyone but Harry. I got closer and I was wrong. It was him. Tears come in my eyes as I started to back up. "I shouldn't be doing this." He said as he pushed the girl off of him a little so their faces were inches apart. "You think!?" I yelled. "Oh shit! No! Not again!" Harry yelled. I sprinted back home. "A.J.! I can explain!." I made it in my house and locked all the doors and windows. He knocked. "Go away!" I screamed. "A.J.! Please! I can explain!" "No! You would hurt me but in a good way. Was this your fucking idea!?" "A.J. ! Please!?" "I'm so stupid for falling in love again! Especially with you!" I walked over and grabbed the glass lamp. "A.J. Just one second and I'll explain everything!" I threw it at the door. The glass shattered. "No! I fucking hate you! You bastard! You're just like my fucking father you man whore! I gave you my love and it wasn't enough, again!" "A.J.! You don't mean it! I still love you as you do to me! Please!? Just one minuet?" "I fucking hate you, you man whore! This time I never want to see you in my life ever again! That's a promise! Now go!" "April-" "Go!" I screamed. I heard his foot steps go down the steps. I grabbed a glass piece from the lamp. I held it to my wrist. "No!" I cut myself and whimpered little but continued. "I'm not going to let him change me!" I did it again. "I should of never trusted him!" I did it again a few more times and switched sides. I did a few cuts as blood started to ooze out. "I'm my own person! I'm never going to fall in love ever again. I'm still the bitch I am before I saw him again and I'm ever worse than ever now!" I gripped the glass in my hand tightly so that it cut my palm. I washed the blood away and cleaned up the glass. I tweeted on Twitter. "The bitch is back and worse than ever. Thanks @Harry_Styles!!" I tweeted it and changed my clothes. I threw on my black leggings, black skirt, my knee high air walks, and a regular black shirt. I grabbed my black jacket and walked outside as I put up my hood and called the hair place. "Hello! Babes Hair Salon! How may I help you?" "Are you busy right now?" I asked. "Nope! What would you like?" "Well I'm on my way over right now and need to know if I can dye my hair black." "No problem!" "Ok. Thanks." I hung up and kept my head down low. After a while I made it to the hair salon. "Hi! How may we help you?" A lady asked. "I'm here to dye my hair black." "Ok! Just sit down and we will get started. I took my jacket off and she washed my hair and dried it. Time passed and she was almost done with the dye when I saw Him walk past the window. I turned my chair away from the window. I could tell he was looking in the window. Please don't come in. Please don't come in. He walked away. Thank you! She washed my hair and dried it. I looked in the mirror and saw the different me. I loved it! I paid and walked out. I put my hood up and my head down low. I made it home and grabbed my violin. I took of a picture of my violins and my guitar. "My boyfriends!" I posted it on twitter and practiced my violin. I ignored everything that has gone wrong in my life and played my heart out. "I'm giving up on love because love is giving up on me." I said to myself.