Chap. 27

I woke up the next morning and felt a t-shirt on the other side of the bed. I sat up and grabbed it. Its His. I walked down stairs and cut it up in little pieces. I cut one piece into a heart. I threw it all in a little pile on the counter and took the heart piece and burned it. I burned each piece one by one. I smiled once I was done. I went and changed my  clothes to purple leggings, black lace skirt, my air walks, a regular purple tank top and I straightened my hair. I ate some chicken nuggets and grabbed my spiral violin. It was 2 p.m. I grabbed my coat and put my hood down and my head low. I went in the arena and took my jacket off. I practiced my songs and wrote 2 new ones. After hours of practicing the new songs and the dances to it, and playing "Cinema" By Skrillex, I didn't notice that someone came in. I was putting my stuff away when I saw a familiar body stand in front of me. "Hello." I looked up and saw His face. I closed my case. "A.J. Your wrists." I looked at them as he reached out to touch them. I pulled back and threw my coat on. "A.J. Can we talk?" I grabbed my case and walked out. He caught up to me and stood in front of me to make me stop. "Please? I need you!" I walked around him. He grabbed my wrist. I pulled my wrist out of his hold. I stopped a second. "Aww! Ow!" I looked and it started to bleed. "A.J. I'm so sorry. Please lets talk about this!" I looked up at him. I gritted my teeth and walked away. "Please!" I ignored him. I made it home and put my stuff away and cleaned my wrist. A knock came on my door. "A.J.! Open the door! Its an emergency!" I raced over and opened the door. Louis was heavily breathing. "Louis what is it!?" I asked. "Its Harry! He-He-He-" "Spit it out!" "He rolled his car over!" "Where is he now!?" "The hospital about a mile away from our house!" I closed the door and sprinted to the hospital. I was wrong. I do still love him. I need him.

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched as she walked away. I can't believe she cut herself. I hurt her again. That girl in the ally way knew who I was and on my way back to A.J.'s house, she forced me in the ally and kissed me. I didn't know what was going. I lost myself for a moment. I looked up and A.J. was out of sight. I walked to my car and got in. I was driving home. I wasn't paying attention to the road. I got so mad that I was hitting and punching the steering wheel. I came back and saw that I was in the other lane. A car was coming and I jerked the wheel too hard and I turned side ways and rolled over. I heard glass breaking and metal crushing. I was upside down. "A.J. I love you." I said as I faded. The last thing I heard was sirens.