Chap. 18

I threw on some leggings, a lace skirt with red underneath it and a red top with a long sleeved black vest. I put on my knee high air walks and my phone rang. "We are here." Niall said. Harry drove and of course, Taylor was in the passenger seat. We stayed in the back. We got to the club and we walked in. The boys sat a table in the corner. Me? I went to the bar and asked for a shot of whisky. I took it and I turned around and saw Harry and Taylor dancing. He grabbed her waist and lifted her up. I stopped breathing for a few seconds. *Flash Back* I sat on our bed and was looking at some pictures of cats since Harry wanted a cat. "Love! Come down here please?" Harry yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I raced down. "I have decided that since you wont let me get you anything for your 17th birthday." He brought out a remote and pressed a button. Music started to play. "I want to to try a new dance move on you." I shook my head. "Harry! No! I can't dance!" He walked over to me. "Its easy." He put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. We waved back and forth. "Is this it?" I asked. "No. Do you want to fly?" He whispered. "What?" He lowered down and grabbed my waist tightly. "Don't be scared." "What?" He lifted me up. "Whoa!" I grabbed his arms so I could keep my balance. He sat me on the ground gently. "How was it? It was the first time I've ever done it." Harry said. "I was flying. Thanks." "No. Thank you." He leaned in and our lips met. *Flash Back Ends* He sat Taylor down and they continued their dance. I turned around. "Give me the strongest shot you have." I asked. He gave me some and boy it was the strongest I've ever had. I stayed for a while till Harry walked past me to go to the bathroom. I turned around and saw Niall stuffing his face with food. I smiled. Yep! That's still the Niall I know. Taylor walked over to him. I knew this was going to be trouble. I walked over and pulled my phone out and turned the voice recorder on. I heard what was going on. She didn't notice I was there. "Oh my gosh! Why do you have to be such a little fat blonde pig." Niall stopped eating. Tears came out his eyes. Liam and Louis stood up for him. "Don' talk to him like that!" Liam shouted. "Your the fat blond pig!" Louis yelled. Taylor started crying. "Harry has no idea." Liam said. I stopped the recording. "Hey Taylor." I said. She turned around. I pulled my fist back and it shot across her face, causing her to fall to the ground. I kneeled down next to her. "Do not ever mess with my friends." I got up and hugged Niall. "Don't listen to her. She's has 13 boyfriends." I walked away. Once I got to the door I heard Harry scream. "Who the hell did this to you Taylor!?" I ran out of there and ran back home. It started raining. I loved the smell and feel of the rain. Once home I got a text from Harry. "We need to talk tomorrow!" I changed clothes and went to bed. I'm glad the little pig got a punch across the face. About time she got what she deserved.