Chap. 29

TWO WEEKS LATER!!

It was late and I was cleaning the counter when Harry came over and put his arm around my waist and kissed my neck. "I need you. Badly. We need to get closer. Please?" I finally knew what he ment by "Get closer." I smiled and turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and he sat me on the counter. Our lips moved together as he rubbed little circles on the inside of my thigh and went slowly up. "Harry. You know I hate it when you tease me like that." "I know. But it makes you need me even more." I giggled. "You little shit." I pulled his lips harder on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as he got closer on the inside of my thigh. I grabbed his hand but he held my hands back with his other hand. "No, no, no. None of that now." I rolled my head back. "No. Look at me." Harry commanded. I did what he told me to do. "Good girl." He continued to kiss me as his finger got closer. "Harry, please!" I said loudly. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went upstairs and closed the door.

An Hour Later

He laid next to me and put his arm around my waist. "I love you." Harry said against my neck. His warm breath made me shiver. "I love you too." He kissed my neck and tightened his arm around me. I fell asleep.