Chap. 28

A.J.'s P.O.V.

I ran into the hospital, breathing heavily. I ran up to the desk. "Harry Styles please." She looked through some papers. "Aww yes the Mr. Famous Harold Styles. And who are you?" "A.J. Waterson. I'm his... Girlfriend." She smiled. "Yes. Room 201. Down the hall and the door second to last on the right." I raced down and I saw tubes and wires connected to him. I saw the scratches, bruises, and the little white patches the doctors and nurses put on him to stop the bleeding. "This is all my fault." I whispered. I opened the door and closed it quietly. I pulled a chair to the side of his bed and held his hand. It was quiet except for the beeping of the heart machine. Tears came out my eyes. "Please. I made a mistake. I should of let you explained and none of this would have ever happened. I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me." Tears came out of my eyes. I held his hand to my mouth and kissed it. I felt something go across my cheeks. I looked and it was a thumb. I followed it and it went from his hand, his arm, his elbow, his shoulder than his face. He blinked. "Harry? Babe?" I said. He smiled. "Hello love." He said weakly. Relief came over me. "Harry!" I hugged him. He moaned. I pulled back. "I'm sorry." I said as I pushed his curls back. "I'm sorry for not letting you explain. None of this would of happened if I would of just let you explain." He put his finger to my lips. "Shh. No. Its all my fault." I held his hand. "Its both our faults." "So do you still love me?" I nodded. "You're right. I don't hate you. I didn't mean it. I love you." "I love you too." He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. Our lips started to move together. I don't know how long that went on but I never wanted it to stop. I pulled back. "Did you break anything?" I asked. He pulled and lifted his right hand out under the covers. His whole arm was bandaged up. "Harry?" "Its healing up right so in about a week when I get out, it will be as good as it was before." He said. I nodded. "Good." He took his hand and tightened it around mine. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." "Just promise me something." "Anything." he took his hand and touched my hair. "After the black comes out, never dye your hair again." I giggled. "Ok. Once they kick me out of the hospital, I'll get hair dye remover. The next time you see me, brown hair again." He smiled. "Even better."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know this chapter is short but I didn't really have much time. The next chapter, things get heated!!!!!! Hope you like the story so far!!!