Chap. 11

I woke up the next morning at about 12. I don't even want to get up. I'm so tired. That was my plan. Until the door bell rang. I moaned and got up and threw on a t-shirt. I fixed my pony tail and answered the door. Harry was standing there. "Hey. Can we talk?" He said. I shifted my weight to one leg. "What to talk about? You and Taylor said that I was childish and needed better clothes. Oh by the way... Taylor is a fucking slut!" "Oh yeah! Prove it!" I smirked. "Ok how many guys did she date before you? Each one lasted less than... Lets say... 3 months." Harry shook his head. I slammed the door in his face. He knocked and I opened the door. "Did you just slam the door in my face?" He asked. "I don't know. Did it look something like this?" I slammed the door in his face again and sat on the kitchen counter as he knocked on the door again. "A.J. Can we please talk?" I change my voice to sound like those answering machine ladies. "Sorry. A.J. Isn't here right now! Please leave a message after the tone." I made a beep noise. I heard him sigh on the other side of the door. "Please open the door!" Harry said with a stern voice. "No!" "April Jean Waterson! Open this door now!" I knew I was in trouble. He used my full name. I didn't say anything. I sat on the counter and it was a little quiet. I remembered something. I still have the window opened a little in my bedroom. I raced up stairs full speed. I ran in and closed the window. But as soon as I did, I realized that the window was open all the way. I stepped back an hit something. It grabbed me. I screamed. It covered my mouth and whispered in my ear. "Shh! It's just me!" I felt the anger go through me. I stomped on his foot and he let me go. I turned around. "Why the hell would you go through my window?!" I yelled. "I looked for an opening to go through so I could talk to you! I need to talk to you. Please?" I sighed and sat on my bed. "Ok. What do you need?" I asked. He turned to my door and closed it. I didn't mind. He probably wanted the cool air to stay in. I needed it to stay in so I'm cool with it. He stood in front of me. "I'm so sorry for saying that you were jealous of Taylor to the tabloids. I hope we can put what happened to the past." I looked at him. "Tell them that it was a lie and we're good." I stuck my hand out but he just looked at it. He turned around and went to my door. "Just one more thing?" He said. "Yeah?" He turned back to me. He walked over to me. He got closer to me. Next thing I knew his face was close to mine. His hand just gently pushing my shoulder down and laying me on the bed. He hovered over me. My breathing got heavy. I couldn't think. His face got closer to mine. Only a centimeter way between us. I closed my eyes to expect what was going to happen. "Harry! It's time to go!" Taylor honked her horn. Harry pulled off of me and stood up. "I should go." He said. "I'll walk you to the door." I said. He helped me up and I walked him to the door. I watched as Taylor and Harry drove away. I close the door and stood there for a second thinking about what had happened. "Did he try to kiss me?" I asked myself.