Chap. 24

I woke up the next morning. I got on Twitter and all it was about was Harry and Taylor at the Virgin Islands. It hurt me more than it was annoying. I showered and threw on jeans, my air walks and a purple shirt and my jacket. I packed my bags and took some of the sweets and walked down to the lobby. I checked out and saw the boys walk in. "Hey." Liam said. They didn't look happy. "Are you guys ok?" I asked. "Harry and Taylor went to the Virgin Islands and didn't tell us anything about it." Niall said. "Oh. How did you find out?" "Twitter. We called him and asked him if it was true and he said yes." Zayn said. "I'm sorry." I said. "Its ok." Louis said. "Well, I have to get back to the U.K. Bye and have a happy new year!" "We'll try!" We hugged and I left in the limo. I got on my plane and left for the U.K. It was dark once I got home. I unpacked my suitcase and showered. My phone was blowing up on how Taylor and Harry are at the Virgin Islands. It hurt me even worse. I was so mad and in pain, I threw my phone at the wall. It broke. Tears came out fast. I couldn't breath. "He loves Taylor. I can't do anything about it." I shook my head and looked up. "No! Its my fucking fault! I should of talk to Harry about it 2 years ago! I'm a fucking idiot! I can't believe myself!" I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "Its all your fault. You are the biggest screw up ever! You should of talked to Harry about this 2 years ago and none of this would of happened! I fucking hate you!" I threw my fist at the mirror causing to break the glass. It cut my knuckles and the inside of my hands. I raced over and grabbed a huge thing of toilet paper. I put pressure on it to stop the blood. I held it and cried. "Harry. I miss you. I admit it. I fucking miss you!" The bleeding stopped and I went to kitchen since there was glass everywhere in the bathroom and cleaned the blood. I grabbed a first aid kit and put some wrap around my hand. I went back into the bathroom and cleaned it all up so no glass was left in there. "I'll have some guys come get it and put a new one in." I changed into pajama pants and my sports bra. I fell asleep.

January 4

I was watching TV when my new phone started to buzz. It was Twitter. "Harry Styles and Taylor Swift get in big argument and break-up." I couldn't tell if this was good news or not. I saw a picture of Taylor getting on a boat and leaving the Islands and going back to America and some pictures of Harry taking pictures with fans. I sat my phone down and continued to watch TV. I eventually fell asleep. I woke up the next morning (January 5). I showered and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I had some guys come in and replace the mirror and they left. I grabbed the jar of Nutella and sat on the couch and ate it. I took small bites because I still need a good body to play and dance. I was lazy all day. On twitter, it said Harry was back home. It got dark and I threw on jeans and my knee high air walks. I grabbed my jacket and walked out side and walked around town. I started to feel weak and eventually sat against a wall and cried. I shook my head. I can't get over how stupid I am. I heard foot steps and was afraid to look up. "A.J.?" I knew that deep British accent. I looked up. His green eyes caught mine. "Are you ok?" I nodded and wiped the tears away. I stood up. "I'm fine." "You're lying. Its a girls biggest lie." "Don't worry about me. I'm ok." I started to walk but he grabbed my hand. "Please?" I took in a deep breath. "Fine! I miss you! There I said it!" "What?" "I miss you! I'm so stupid for not working it out with you 2 years ago! I hate myself for that!" Tears started up again. "What happened to your hand?" He asked. "I punched a mirror." "Why?" "I was so mad! I'm a fucking idiot! I still love you and miss you! I bet you think I'm crazy now?" He didn't say anything. "I don't blame you." I walked away as fresh snow started to fall. I felt someone grab my hand and twirl me around. Harry held my waist. "What are you doing?" He wiped the tears off of my cheeks. "What I have always wanted to do when Taylor and I broke up." He leaned in and our lips met. He tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled his head back and I looked up at him. "I kept kicking my ass since I cheated on you. Please let me fix that." I nodded. "Just have to answer a question." He nodded. "What was the argument about?" "I told her that I kissed you and still had feelings for you and that she was a jackass." I nodded. "Nice." "May I walk you home?" He asked. I nodded. "Or carry?" "What?" He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck to keep my face warm. He came in my house and we laid on the couch together. His arm wrapped around my waist and gave me kisses every now and then on my neck or cheek. I started to doze off to sleep. Harry carried me to bed and laid with me. Before I fell asleep, I heard him say, "I'll never hurt you again because it hurts me and no one deserves to get hurt." I fell asleep.