Chap. 15

I felt an arm tighten around my waist. "Mmm Harry." My eyes popped open. Its not who I think it is right? I felt her touching my hair. "Harry?" We sat up and looked at each other. We screamed as Taylor ran out of the room. "Harry! Where are you!?" She screamed. "I'm here. What's wrong!?" "Why are you on the couch!? Why is A.J. in your bed!?" "She ran into trouble last night and I had to save her and she had a rough night so I let her take my bed... Well I carried her there." I sat up and walked over to the living room. The boys came out. "What were you doing in Harry's room?" Niall asked. "He carried me in there for the night." I walked in the living room. "So you're telling me I cuddled up with her for about an hour?" Taylor yelled. "I'm straight! Wait! Taylor came out of the closet?" I said. The boys made "o' faces. "Why the hell would you do that!?" Taylor yelled. I stepped in front of her. "Because that's the kind of guy he is! He is very nice and cares about people." I turned to Harry and hugged him. "Thank you." I let go and walked out the door and went home. Liam texted me. "No practice today." I showered and laid in bed and slept all day. I'm so tired. It got dark and I finally woke up. I practiced a few songs. "C'mon, C'mon", "Last First Kiss", and "Heart Attack" were a little hard. Well the last one was hard, the other two were kind of easy. It got to midnight and I went to bed. When I woke up, a knock came at my door. It was a man with a camera around his neck and a pen and pad in his hand. "Hi! Can I ask you a few questions?" He asked. "Sure." "Ok. What do you think about you playing your violin with One Direction?" He had his pen and pad ready. "I'm excited because I never really played with anyone before except for the people who play in the band with me like keyboard and drums but never had played with anyone that sang. Let alone a boy band." He wrote all of that down than looked up at me. "Is it true your are jealous of Taylor Swift?" I shifted my weight to one leg. "No I'm not! I'd rather play my violin than sing about my feeling and the 13 guys I dated. I only dated twice and I don't play my feelings on my violin." He wrote it down. "Do you wish you were back with Harry Styles?" I took in a deep breath. "Sometimes I do but than I remember what he did to me and remind myself, 'I'm better off alone and happy than in a relationship with a guy that hurts me." He wrote it down. "One more question. Is there going to be something special at the concert like you get to be in One Direction or-" I cut him off. "No. I'm staying with what I do best and that's play my guitar and my violin. We may have a different surprise but it has nothing to do with signing over to play with One Direction." I closed the door and changed into leggings, a black skirt with pink underneath it, a pink and black tank top and my air walks. I grabbed my violin and walk to arena. Once there, the boys looked at me. Harry walked up to me, leaving Taylor behind with the boys. He came up to me. "How do you feel?" I looked up at him. "I'm good. I feel a lot better. Thanks." I said. "Can you play?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm not giving up." He turned and walked me to the stage. I sat my case down and jumped on stage and rested my violin on my shoulder. We played "Kiss You" and "C'mon, C'mon." I was putting my suitcase away when Taylor jumped up. Her phone in her hand read "A Few Questions With A.J. Waterson." Everyone looked at me. Aww shit. "A.J. Waterson, the amazing dancing violinist, answered some questions this morning." I face palmed myself. Oh I'm going to hear it big time from Taylor. She continued reading. "What do you think about you playing your violin with One Direction?" "I'm excited," She said. "Because I never really played with anyone before except for the people who play in the band with me like keyboard and drums but never had played with anyone that sang. Let alone a boy band." "Is it true your are jealous of Taylor Swift?" Oh I'm going to hear it big time. "No I'm not! I'd rather play my violin than sing about my feeling and the 13 guys I dated. I only dated twice and I don't play my feelings on my violin." Taylor scowled at me. She continued. "Do you wish you were back with Harry Styles?" I looked down at my hands. "Sometimes I do but than I remember what he did to me and remind myself, 'I'm better off alone and happy than in a relationship with a guy that hurts me." I could feel Harry's eyes on me. "One more question. Is there going to be something special at the concert like you get to be in One Direction or-" "No." A.J. said. "I'm staying with what I do best and that's play my guitar and my violin. We may have a different surprise but it has nothing to do with signing over to play with One Direction.' That's the end of questions! Stay and you can find out about keeping a soft face using honey." Everyone looked at me. Taylor turned red. I could tell she was even more mad than ever. Harry... Harry looked heart broken. I grabbed my case and left. I went home and changed into sweats, a tank top, and my hair into a pony tail. I sat on my kitchen counter looking at the tweets that people posted because of the Taylor Swift question. Some people agreed with me and others now hate me. My door bell rang. I opened the door and Harry stood there. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said as I crossed my arms. "Can I come in? I need to talk to you." I sighed. "Come in." He walked in and I closed the door behind him. He sat down at the kitchen counter. I went on the other side and stood there with my hands together. "So we need to talk? About what?" I have to be honest. I'm really really fucking scared. I'm sure its about the Taylor question. "So you don't wish you were back with me?" To my surprise, I was shocked that it wasn't about Taylor. I thought he would defend her. "Harry. You cheated on me. We had great times but-" He cut me off. "One more." I looked confused. "What?" "One more." I shook my head. "One more what?" He leaned in closer. "One more chance. I can fix everything. I've changed. I'm smarter than I was 2 years ago. Please?" I jumped on the counter. "Harry, you're with Taylor. I can't do that. I know what its like to have someone cheat on me and as bad as I want to hurt her, I don't want people to cheat." I got down from the counter and walked towards the stairs but I was pulled into a pair of hands that held my shoulders and a pair of eyes that looked back at me. "A.J. If I could go back in time and changed what happened between us and ask for what you wanted, I would but I can't. Please?" I backed up. "No. You and Taylor." "But-" "Please leave." He stood up straight. "Maybe you're right." He walked out as I closed the door. I turned around and slid down the door and held my legs to my chest. Tears rolled down my face. "I'm an idiot! I should of gave him a small kiss. I-I really do and still love him." I whispered to myself.