Chap. 23

Harry's P.O.V.

I put my ear to her door and listened to her play. She's amazing. She can make up an album in the next hour if she had to. I sat next to her door and listened to her play. I almost fell asleep till some one shook my shoulder. "Lad? Are you ok?" Zayn asked. "Yeah I'm fine." "Are you listening to her?" Zayn asked. I could still hear A.J. play her violin. "Yeah. She's just amazing. I loved the way she plays. How she moves is amazing and... What?" Zayn smirked at me. "You still like her, don't you?" I stood up. "Umm... Goodnight." I walked into my room and laid in bed with my arm wrapped around Taylor. Something didn't seem right. I fell asleep.

A.J.'s P.O.V.

I laid in bed and was hungry. I smiled and reach over and opened the cabinet door and pulled out a Snickers bar. I ate it and changed into yoga pants and a cut off shirt. I hung over in bed with my window opened. I had the breeze blow my hair and dry it. I laid like that till 1 p.m. I threw on jeans, a lace blue shirt, and my air walks. I threw on a jacket and walked around outside and went to star bucks. I grabbed a mocha and left. Than I went to a doughnut shop and got a box of them. I laid in bed and ate a lot of sweets. I was so full. I knew I had to work it off soon. I did stretching and some exercises. I worked it all off and laid in bed. It was starting to get dark. I showered and changed into some leggings, a black skirt, a pink shirt and the outlines were black and sparkly, and of course... My air walks. I threw on my jacket and saw fresh snow falling down. I closed my window and turned the heat on. I laid in bed and heard Taylor and Harry talking. I listened to them talk. "Oh Harry! After our New Years kiss, we are going to the Virgin Islands! I'm so excited!" "Me too!" Harry said and they walked off. I waited till it got dark. Time went by and it finally was 11:30 p.m. I went down and people were playing, messing around and having fun. I walked to the building which has the ball that will drop. I stood there and looked over and saw Harry and Taylor. standing about 2 yards away. I put my hood up so they couldn't see me. I messed on my phone for a while and saw the time. "10... 9..." People started counting down. "8... 7... 6... 5..." Taylor and Harry held hands. "4... 3... 2... 1!" The ball dropped and peopled cheered. I looked over and saw Harry and Taylor kiss and flashes of cameras went off. They ran off the opposite direction of the hotel and lost them. I walked back to the hotel. I opened the door to my room and heard whispering. I turned and saw the boys except Harry. "A.J. We have a question." Louis said. "Yeah?" "Do you still love Harry?" They stared at me. "Umm... Uhh..." "Tell us the truth." Niall said. I gave in. "Yes. Yes I do! I'm an idiot for still loving him! He loves Taylor! Why me?" I walked into my room. "I know we kissed but you love Taylor and don't care for me." I whispered. I changed into shorts and a sports bra and went to bed.