Chapter 9: "A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle"

TDWT: Miranda's Way (Episode 9: Can't Help Falling in Louvre)

Miranda's POV:

Staying back here, was really starting to get old.

I longed for First Class at this point. Those comfy chairs seemed to be yelling for me.

But, either way, it wouldn't escape the awkwardness between Alejandro and I.

We finally kissed. But now that we have...we don't know what to say to each other.

I mean, I was still sitting with him, starting small talk, but we didn't really say too much.

I knew how awkward it was after your first kiss, but still. I wanted to talk to him about it.

Instead of focusing on him, I focused on Tyler and Owen.

"I'm glad Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything...but her being up in First Class and me being back here...it sucks."

Owen seemed to agree. "Um...yeah, I know exactly what you mean. When I'm...uh...away from Izzy for too long, I'm really-"

Noah cut him off. "Happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts, that girl is a Brazil nut sized nut job."

"Hey, where is Izzy, anyway?" Owen asked.

"I saw her got to the cockpit to talk with Chef." Alejandro answered.

We all gasped. God, help us. Izzy's obviously going to make this plane a stunt jet.

Soon, there was a beeping noise and turbulance shook the plane. I, out of instinct, gripped Alejandro's arm.

When it stopped, Owen was up with in the storage cubbies, sucking his thumb, Noah had his head in a bird cage, and Tyler was hanging out of a window.

"Why didn't you tell everyone to strap in before you said Izzy was in the cockpit?" I asked.

He shrugged. "It never crossed my mind."

I rolled my eyes. "It should've."

He chuckled. "Your attempts to insult me are...cute."

"Whatever." I giggled.

"Don't be so full of yourself."

I looked over to see a very annoyed Courtney.

"My girl power team is going to win. We don't get distracted by anything. Especially boys."

Alejandro and I both smirked, pointing over to Sierra.

She was crying and eating a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"Get it together!" Courtney told her.

She then grabbed her ponytail and dragged her out of the room.

"All clear." Alejandro whispered as Cody popped out of a cubbie.

"You okay, dude?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Is it wrong to feel bad for her?"

"No. You did hurt her feelings. You should've let her down a bit more gently than trying to vote her off and calling her a stalker. You had a trustworthy teammate, but now? Who knows what she'll do to get back at you."

He gulped. I sighed, chuckling.

"Maybe you should try apologizing and being a bit nicer to her."

"I can try." He sat down with his team.

I sat back down with Alejandro, blushing.

I wanted to talk about the kiss so badly. I wanted to see what he thought of it, and why he did it. General stuff, you know?