Prologue

Miranda's POV:

Well, as you should know, I'm in love with the Total Drama franchise. But I got on the show in the most coincidental circumstance I can think of.

I was at Dorney Park with my two best friends, Brianna and Grace.

I didn't have a care in the world at this time. We were merely running around, riding coasters and eating ice cream. Typical things you'd do at an amusement park.

We were sitting at Rita's, eating more ice cream, or custard, as they call it, when we started talking about the show.

"Miranda, I swear to God, you have a very unhealthy obsession with Total Drama." Brianna told me, giggling.

"Well, I'm sorry it's fantastic. I actually entered to get onto the next season."

"Really? You do know that show is sadistic and death defying, right?" Brianna gave me a questioning look.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come on. Chris can't kill any of them. It's all camera play. Ratings. Trust me, I know Chris. Literally."

"You know Chris McClain?" Grace asked.

"Okay. One, yes I do. And two, you don't even watch it, how do you know that he's the host?" I asked.

"Well, yeah I don't watch it religiously. I've seen an episode every once in a while."

"So, do you think you're gonna get in?" Bri asked.

"Well, considering the fact that I know the guy and I gave a decent audition, hopefully."

Grace looked over in the distance, a shocked look crossing her face.

"Call me crazy, but-"

"You're insane." Bri laughed.

"Shut up. But isn't that Chris McClain right over there?"

She pointed over to a man with black wavy hair, signing an autograph for a blonde women, squealing.

I gasped. "That is Chris!"

I got up and ran over to him. "Chris!"

He saw me and his grin beamed. "Ah! Miranda, my favorite teen!"

He hugged me tight. "What's brought you here?"

"I'm just hanging with some friends. What are you doing here?"

He sighed proudly. "Hyping up the newest Total Drama! Hey...wait, you entered that, right?"

"Yeah. Why? Did you see my audition?"

"You bet! I had to sit through hundreds of those auditions clips." he rolled his eyes.

"It's like they're lives are putty in my hands." he chuckled.

I chuckled. "Yeah, right? But I really want to meet all of those kids you tortcure."

"You know what? Why don't you? Save me some time rewatching all those clips to pick a winner."

My eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Sure! You did enter so it's not like I'm bending the rules at all. Plus, I think you'd stir up some drama, because, you know, you can be pretty nuts at times."

My smiled beamed. "Oh my God! Yes! I'll do it! Thanks!"

He chuckled. "Sure thing, kiddo. Now, since you are my sorta niece, I'm kinda gonna have to give you some perks. So let's make things quick, what is it that you want that the others won't be able to have?"

I thought for a second. "I want to be able to have my phone and earbuds at all times. They're part of my personality. Plus, I'm the shy type. I'm not gonna talk unless I have to."

"Okay, what else?"

"Hm...that's really it. I don't want to have that many advantages, to make myself seem like I'm cheating. So, just my electronics is all I need, thank you."

He smirked. "You do know how to make things easy on me. Oh, and your lovely dad told me you can sing. Is that true?"

I blushed. "Apparently. I love singing, but I don't think I'm incredible, but I'm pretty good."

"Well, I might want to get some clips of you singing some stuff. You know, ratings."

"Okay. If you insist."

"Alright. We'll pick you up on June 10th to take you to Halifax, which is where the show's adventure will begin."

I blinked. "Where is Halifax?"

"The beautiful Nova Scotia, of course."

I put a hand on my head, chuckling. "Oh, right. Canada. Okay. You know where I live, right?"

"'Course I do, I wish I could go more often to visit your daddy and uncle Charlie."

I giggled. "Yeah, me too. Well, I guess I'll see ya!" I started walking back to my friends.

"See ya on the runway, Panda!" Chris called.

I turned, yelling. "Stop calling me that!"

I sat down, sighing.

"So, what just happened?" Brianna asked.

"I just got myself onto Total Drama." I said, not realizing what I had gotten myself into.

The next few minutes were spent letting my friends freak out and celebrate that I had the honor of competing on TV.

A/N: Hey hey hey! All aboard the new fic hype train! I've seen a bunch of people do stories of themselves on TDWT, so I thought I'd hop onto the bangwagon and do one too! By the way, this Miranda is not the same as the one in Mitch & Me. They're both me, but they're different versions of me. Mitch & Me is me as a real person in the real world saying things I'd say in the real world. This is me in Total Drama. I'm a lot different here. This me is the more silently skilled me with an even bigger love for music. So, to summarize, the TD me, is an enhanced version of me. So, I really hope you're excited for this story! Leave me some hype in the comments! Love ya! ~Melody