Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hey guys this is a story that I wrote on my ipad and there might be spelling and grammatical errors please let me know if you find any. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy. :)

Tris POV

I wake up from a deep sleep. I don't feel Tobias next to me and a look sleepily around to find him. I get out of bed and check the kitchen. To my surprise I find him cooking me a lovely breakfast. " good morning beautiful" he says " good morning, ready for the the beginning of the day." "So ready for all the transfers today, who will be your friend this time?"tobias asks.

" I don't know honestly, but I have a feeling they're from candor." I reply "oh, like Christina? We should probably get ready don't want to be late on Eric's watch." He says mockingly

"Ok" I start to say but he stops me with kiss. When we break I grab clothes in my dresser and head to the shower. I wash my hair and get out and get dressed. When I come out dressed and makeup on I go to the door and get my combat boots. After I slip them on I look around the room for tobias.

I return to the bedroom and find a note on the bed " Tris, went to get muffins and coffee meet me in the control room and we can watch the ceremony together -Tobias"

I pull the note into my pocket and grab my leather jacket. I lock the door to the apartment and start walking to the control room. On my way I see Christina walking with her daughter Jade. She just turned two yesterday. I wave Christina and Jade over. "Hey Christina, hey Jade." I say "Where are you headed?" "I'm taking Jade to daycare and then I'm meeting Will in the control room to watch."

"So am I do you mind if I come with?" I say. She nods and we drop off Jade at daycare and make our way to the control room. When we enter everyone in the room is in ah.

I walk over to Tobias and Christina walks over to Will. "Four what happened." I say he turns to me and says "One of the transfers chose dauntless." "What's so bad about that?" I ask. "After they sat down they pulled out a gun a tried to shoot someone in the crowd but missed." He replies.

"Oh, so what did they do to him?" I ask hopping for an answer. "They pulled him off the stage and killed him in front of everyone." He said. He looks pale now then he did when I walked in. "It is going to be fine" I say. "I know it's going to be ok just a little stunned that's all." He says every strongly and I drop the subject. "So how many are there" I ask changing the subject. "There are 7 born and 9 transfers so far." He replies with a half smile.

We finish watching the ceremony and then walk over to the net where they will meet me (Six), Tobias (Four), Uriah, Zeke and Eric.

It's been almost 20 minutes since they left the ceremony. There turned to be 11 transfers and 8 born dauntless. Then we all hear the transfers when they are on top of the roof but before they come I pull Tobias down for a long kiss. But broken when we hear the first of the cries come down from the roof.

The first jumper turn out to be a candor like Christina. I have a strong feeling that we will become good friends. When she comes off the net, with help from Four, "Welcome to Dauntless I'm Six." I say with a very sternly. After all the initiates fall from the roof we introduce ourselves "I'm Six and this is Four we will be the trainers for all the transfers. And all the born you will follow Uriah and Zeke. Any questions?" I say trying to make them scared. "Dauntless born I think you know the way around. Go back to the dormitories and get settled in." Says Uriah. "Transfers follow me and Six." Says tobias in his instructor voice. We start to walk to the chasm and we hear a scream from the door.