Chapter 20

Tris POV

We walk in silence to Zeke's house. After 3 years I still love the feeling when I hold Tobias's hand. We arrive in minutes and knock on the door.

"Well finally you decided to show up!!" Zeke yelled in our faces.
I just smile and walk past him and into his apartment. His apartment is really big, for only having one person living in it, there are 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 living rooms, and a full kitchen and bar in the main living room.

"Hey!! Finally you made it!" Chris says as she pats two empty chairs next to her and Will. I sit in one while Tobias goes and gets us some soda.

"Alright!!! Now that everyone is here..." Zeke says looking at Tobias and I "Let the games begin!!" Now he is practically yelling.

"Now everyone knows how we start right?" This is Uriah now. "Yes!" We answer together.

"Alright Zeke since this is your party you have the honor of spinning!!" Uriah says taking a glass bottle out of his pocket and placing it on the table.

"Here we go!!" Zeke yells as he spins the bottle. I wait in anticipation to see who the bottle picks. The bottle starts to slow down when it lands on Christina. Oh shit.

"yay! Alright... I choose..." she says as I look around the room thinking who she will pick. That's when I realize that there are more people here than I thought. I see Sarah and Madison, and most of the initiates in their class. Wow didn't even realize that most of them have never played and are in t-shirts and shorts.

"Triiissssssss!" I hear as it snapped me out of my daydream.
"Yes?" I say back.
"Truth or dare?" she says while I consider my options.
"Dare!" I finally say.
"Great perfect choice! I dare you to let me give you a makeover... meaning I could do anything I want to you!" she says with a devilish smirk on her face.
"Fine. Do whatever you please." I say, standing up and holding my arms out infront of me like someone was going to arrest me.

Christina squeals and pulls me back to her apartment to get this over with.

Tobias POV

After Tris left with Chis I was up next to take place of Tris while she was gone.

"Alright... Zeke Truth or Dare?" I ask him.
"I choose dare! hit me with your best shot!" he yells
"I dare you to..." I say while thinking. "I dare you to go find Eric and ask him if he has a condom, and ask him how to use it. And don't take no for an answer!!" I say Zeke's face a slight white color and quickly covers it up.

"Alright who's coming to videotape me?" he asks and Uriah and I both raise our hands.

"Okay we will be back in 5 minutes there are drinks and food in the fridge." Zeke says while walking out the door.

It took us a little bit to find Eric but we eventually find him and Zeke walks right up to him.

While him and Eric talk Uriah and I are trying our best to not burst out laughing, but its not working.

Eric finally walks into the men's room with Zeke to show him how to use one. Zeke comes back almost dying of laughter of what Eric showed him.

"What happened?" I asked, but he just motioned for us to follow him back to his apartment.

We arrive back within minutes and just as Zeke was going to tell us what happened I see Chris walk back into the room ready to present the new Tris.

"Alright everyone settle down, and let me present the new and improved Tris Prior!" Chris yells and she moves a side to reveal and much older looking Tris.

Chri ended up cutting her hair into a short bob cute and gave her highlights.

"Holy fuck." slipped through my mouth but luckily only Tris heard me, and smiled at my comment.

"Do you like?" she says putting one hand on her hip and the other in her hair sticking a pose.

"I Think you know how I feel." I say feeling a slight blush on my face.
"Alright people let's continue the game!" now this is the quiet Will yelling at us.

Everyone takes their seats and it is Tris's turn to ask someone.

"Mmm..." she says considering her choices.

"Sarah Truth or Dare?" she asks.

"Dare!" she replies.

"Sarah I dare you to kiss someone you would go out with!" she says and Sarah's face goes white.

But she quickly turns to Thomas and gives him a quick kiss. Thomas turns red not knowing Sarah was going to kiss him. There are a lot of oh's and ah's once Sarah pulls away. She sits back down her face redder than Thomas's.

"Alright, Sarah your turn. Who do you choose?"" Tris  asks happy with the result of her Dare.

"Umm.."She says sheepishly "Thomas, Truth or Dare?" she asked looking at her feet.
"Truth..." he replies
"Would you like to go out with me?" she says still looking at her feet.

"I would love to." he says and she finally looks up and moves over to sit next to him.

I just realized that Thomas was sitting next to Tris so Sarah ended up sitting next to Tris and whispered "I have a date to the wedding!"  started thinking about the wedding while the game played on. Tris in the beautiful gown that she didn't show me, the bridesmaids in their dresses, me in my tux and my groomsmen in their tuxes walking down the aisle before I can see my beautiful bride.

I glance over at Tris while I was thinking and the game was still going on. Looking at how sexy and beautiful she looks when I see her turn and look at me and her face went pale and a scream came out of her mouth and she fell to the ground screaming. And my heart fell.