Chapter 16

Tris POV

I moan as I get up and don't find Tobias next to me. I look at the clock and find that it is already 8:30. I rush out of bed and get in the shower, I have to be in the pit by 9:00. I finally am clean and I get out and towel dry my hair.

I leave it wet and go get clothes out of the dresser. I pull my shirt on and my pants and head out the door to the kitchen. I grab a muffin out of the fridge and pull my boots on by the door.

When I look up I find a note on the door saying

Tris ,
Sorry I couldn't wake up with you, I had to get to the control room early. Hope you have a great day at work and getting dresses.

Love,
Tobias

I smile as I read the note and write on the back side.

Tobias,
Sad not to see you this morning but next time wake me up with you... I was almost late!! But I will have fun today!!

Love,
Tris

I stick the note back on the door and head out. I walk down the hall eating my muffin and I see Christina getting ready to leave with Jade but I can't talk today. I look at the clock on the wall and see I have 5 minutes to get to the pit. I swallow my muffin whole and run the rest of the way to the pit.

I make it just in time and I clock in and begin thinking of new ways we can train the initiates. It is my first day back since the initiation and I have a lot of good ideas. I log onto my computer and start making a chart of all the new things we can do.

I work till 11:45 then I take my lunch break. I turn off my computer and walk out to the cafe. I walk in and get in line. I ask for a cheeseburger and dauntless cake, and some fruit. I pay and walk out ready to back to the pti to eat when I find Sarah sitting in the lunchroom crying. I walk over to her and say

"Hey, do you mind if I sit?" she nods and I place my tray down across from her and sit down.
"Hey what's wrong?" I ask after I sit down.
"It was my first day at work, I couldn't do the work right, the control room is so hard. I wish I picked a soldier with Madison." she says.
"Hey you know Tob...I mean Four works in the control room with you right?" I say.

"Yeah, I know he was trying to teach me, but he couldn't do it." she says with a frown.
"Well I think you can do it, and do you want some motivation to get it right?" I ask.
"Sure, what is it?" she asks with a small smile.
"Well I was wondering if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids?"

Immediately her face lights up with a smile and is jumping up and down with joy.
"OMG yes when do we get to go dress shopping?" are the first words that come out of her mouth.
" Well Christina and I are going after I get out of work, like around 3 ish if you would like to join us." I tell her.
"Okay I will meet you at the parlor."
"Oh, and if you see Madison can you bring her too." I say and she nods and we eat the rest of our lunch in silence.

After my lunch I head back to the pit around 12:30 and finish up my work. I put the finishing details on my ideas and get ready to present them to Eric and Max later this week.

I logoff and shutdown my computer down around 2:45 and clock out. I head back the apartment and drop my work stuff off then go to Christinas to get her and Jade.

I knock on the door and little Jade answers with a great big smile on her face.

"MOMMY AUNT TRIS IS HERE TIME TO GO!!!" yelled Jade I can't help but laugh as Christina comes out of her room a mess.

"Come on mommy I want to get a dress this time!!!" she says in a baby voice.
"Hold on Jade make sure you get your socks and shoes on" she says to Jade "Tris can you help me out I can't get my shoes on." she says with a frown. While she frowns I laugh and help her put her socks and shoes on, only cause shes pregnant and her feet are swollen.

We leave right after Christina's shoes on.

"Come on mommy we need to go know!!!" Jade said as the two year old running down the hallway.

"Jade, you need to come back here and hold mommy's hand." Christina in her "mom voice".
"Okay, if you say so."Jade said with a frown and walked back to hold Christina's hand.

"Very good job "Mommy"" I say once Jade holds her hand.
"Thank you. I have to be ready for the next one coming." she says patting her stomach.
I laugh and we are finally in front of the parlor and I see Sarah and Madison sitting in the food court adjacent to the parlor.

"Hey why don't you and Jade go in and look. I have to go and get Sarah and Madison." I say to Christina.
"Okay, Jade honey come on let's go in and look for dresses." she says to Jade. Jade yells and runs in the store.

Christina gives me a help me look and waddles after her. I laugh and walk over to Sarah and Madison.

"Hey guys are you ready to look at dresses?" I ask
"Yep we just got something to eat." Sarah said and Madison and her got up and we walked over to the parlor to find Jade and Christina.

N/A

Hope you guys are enjoying my story please vote and comment how you would like this book to end. Thinking f doing a second book after I finish this one.