Chapter 17

Hey guys thanks for reading, I really need ideas sort of coming to a writers block and need dome help. please comment on what you think should happen next, and if you follow me I will follow you back....and it gets a little mature in this chapter but not to bad.

                                                             -thanks much for reading- stanski55

Tris POV

"Okay now that we have everyone, who's ready to try on dresses?" I ask
Immediately Jade raises her hand and yells "I AM, I AM AUNT TRIS!!!"
"Okay Jade you can pick out a dress, how about the color red." I say to Jade
"Okay!" and she runs off to the rack behind Christina.

"Okay all of my bridesmaids we need to get you red dresses too. I was thinking a short red dress with black combat boots?" I ask.
"Oohhh that would look amazing!" I hear Christina yell as she is looking with Jade
"Yeah I think that would be a great idea." Sarah and Madison say together.
"Okay then get looking!" I say and they run to the racks. I go over to Christina and say.
"If you want I can stay with Jade and help her look, while you go look."

"Okay thanks Tris." she says giving me a hug and waddles toward Sarah and Madison.

"Okay Jade lets get looking!"
"Alright!" says the two year old that already had an enormous amount of dresses in her hand.

"Well why don't we go try those on first."
"Okay!" and runs into a dressing room.

The first dress Jade had on was a red knee length dress that had ribbon around her waist and a bow on the back. The skirt was a tuol and had sparkles all over it.

"WOW! Aunt Tris I love this dress! I don't even want to try on the rest, I can I get this one pleeeeaaaasssseeee!!"

"Okay but first let's show mommy." and I pick her up and take her out of the dressing room to show Christina.

"Hey Christina!" I say waving her over and Sarah and Madison follow.
"Look at your little girl!" I say and Jade pops out from behind me.

"OMG! My little girl looks so beautiful!!" she says letting a tear fall down her face. Jade runs over and hug her mom and then they go get Jade changed back into her clothes and pay for her dress.

"Did you guys find anything." I ask Sarah and Madison.
"Yeah I think we did." Madison says and they both go get changed too.

I sit in the waiting area right next to the dressing rooms and wait for everyone to come out dressed. They take about 15 minutes to change and the first one out is Jade. She comes running out and jumps into my lap.

"Hey how does your mom look?" I ask her.
"Shhh, she coming now!" Jade says with a finger to her mouth and point to where her mom is standing.

My mouth flies open and let out a "Holy shit! You look amazing." Christina blushes and walks over for me to examine.

Christina's dress is a short dress that is a soft red at the top and turns a deeper red toward the bottom, and there a sparkles in all the right places. Before I can say anything else Sarah and Madison come out of the dressing room together in the same dress. Thier dresses were floor length and had a slit up the side, the color was a ruby color and had simple sparkles at the bottom.

"And we were thinking of getting high heel boots but low cut, they would even look good with Christina's" says Madison.

"All I have to say is you guys better get laid on my wedding."  they all laugh and Jade looks at me confused. After looking at their dresses a little bit longer they go change and check out with their dresses, we part ways and I walk home alone.

I expect no one to be home, but I come in around 4:15 and the TV on and Tobias sleeping on the couch. I walk over to the kitchen and decide to put some noodles on for dinner, then go wake Tobias.

"Hey sweetie time to get up, it's almost dinner." I whisper and gentle shake him awake. He lets out a moan then stretches and grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him.

He begins kissing me softly then with more force. I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan as me moves from my mouth to my neck. He continues down my neck to my chest as I feel him move his hands to the hem of my shirt, he rips the shirt off my head and I go to pull him off the couch and get his shirt off. He stands up holding me, with his hands on my butt and kisses me fiercely. I tug off his shirt and he slowly moves toward the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and I can see the hunger in his eyes.

He lays on top of me with my bra and pants still on. He moves back up to my mouth and I tug at the waistband of his pants and move my hand to the center and unbutton his jeans tugging them down until he is only in his boxers. Tobias does the same to me and now I am just in my bra and painties. I don't want to go much further than this because this is how I want our wedding night to be.

I pull from his kiss, gasp for air and say "To-bi-s, I th-ink t-ha-t we sho-ul-d sto-p." I hear him moan and he gives me one last kiss and he whispers in my ear "Why did we have to stop you were doing so well."

So I respond "Because that's what our honeymoon is for."  (for my story a honeymoon in Dauntless would be two weeks without work and $10,000 from the government.)

He moaned and fell beside me on the bed and snuggled his head in the crux of my neck. I start to drift off to sleep when I hear something sizzle in the kitchen "Oh shit!" I say and run out of the bedroom and into the kitchen with only my bra and underwear on.

I pull the pot of boiling noodles off the stove and drain them finding they didn't burn. Thank God.

As soon as I put the pot down I hear a low whistle come from the bedroom doorway.

"That's how I like my supper made." Tobias says and walks over to me and kisses my neck.

"Tobias we need to stop I have to finish dinner." I say,  he grunts and stomps over to the couch like Jade does whenever she doesn't get what she wants.

"Go ahead and stomp away." I said sort of sassy but meaning to be funny too and I finish making dinner.