Chapter 19

Sorry for not updating in a while and heres a new chapter!!!

                                                                                                                                 -stanski55
Tris POV

I cleaned up from dinner while Tobias got a shower. I am standing at the sink washing dishes when he come out in just a pair of sweatpants. But before he says something the phone rings. I smile at him, dry my hands and go pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.
"Hey wanted to know if you and Tobias would like to come to my party tonight?" this was Zeke talking.
"Ummm... sure why not. What time?"  I ask
"In like an hour.. where something nice and I already called Christina and her and Will are coming so dress nice." he says and hangs up the phone.

"What was that all about?" Tobias asks.
"Well go get changed Zeke is having a party and now we have to go because Christina is going."
"Okay" he says and walks back into the bedroom and opens the closet doors.

I walk in behind him and go hop in the shower. I quickly wash and get out and dry off. I have a towel around my hair and one around my body. I walk out to closet to get my clothes when I hear a low whistle from the living room.

"Tobias Eaton, you better watch yourself." he laughs and comes into the bedroom and gives me a kiss then walks over to put on his favorite black button down while I slip on my painties and bra. I pick out my tight black dress. It is short, and I mean really short but I mean Tobias likes it and it's funny when other men look at me, he gets so mad.

I throw on a sweater and a cami under my dress, and also a pair of spandexs, because we are most likely playing Candor or Dauntless and I need layers. I slip on my knee high black heel boots and put my hair up in a high pony and add some red lipstick. After I am done I walk over to the mirror and take a look at myself.

Wow! Christina will be so proud of me! I think and admire myself in the mirror. As I twist and turn to get a full look at myself Tobias walks into the room but not looking at me but for something in the room.

"Hey Tris did you see my-" And before he finishes he looks up at me , his mouth dropped to the floor and a I hear a low "Holy shit." Under his breath. I walk away from the mirror and walk over to Tobias and say "Close your mouth honey, you will catch flies." closing his mouth. I walk out the bedroom door and I can feel his eyes following me the entire way.

"What were you looking for before?" I ask him snapping him out of his daze. "Huh what was I looking for?" he is asking me now. "Well I don't know sweetie. You tell me?"

"Oh yeah, my socks I want two pair." he says remembering now.
"Well they should be in the draw in the closet." I say and he walks to get his socks. He sits down on the bed and puts his double pair of socks on and then pulls his shoes on. "Ready to go?" he asks "Ready as ever!" I say, and grab my phone and walk out the door.