Chapter 13

Tris POV

The DJ calls Tobias's name and his face goes pale.

"Go on Four" coaxes Christina

"Yeah come on. do it for me. Please?" I say.

"okay" and he make his way on to the stage.

Then he hears the music and the lyrics start on the screen in front of him

Jason haha. Jason Derulo

"Haha get jazzy on me. On that flight that you get on international. First class seat on my lap girl." Says Tobias really getting into the song. "Riden' comfortable. Cause I know what the girln' need. New York to Hyde. I got lipstick stamps pn my passport make hard to leave." making kissy faces at me. I blush and he continues "Been around the world don't speak the language."

"But your booty don't need a strain. All I really need to understand is when you talk dirty to me." pointing at me again. "When you talk dirty to me." on the side Christina is having a laughing fit and recording it. "Talk dirty to me. Talk dirty to me. Get Jazzy on me, you know the words to my songs. No i'm not anger. Ohh our conversations ain't long but you know what is!" and the crowd lets out a cheer. "I know what the girl wants London to Taiwan. I lipstick stamps on my passport think I need a new one. Been around the world don't speak the language. But your booty don't a strain. all I real in to understand is when you talk dirty me. Talk dirty to me. Talk dirty to me. Talk dirty to me."

The song ends and the crowd cheers. Tobias bows on the stage and then makes his way back to my side. When Tobias came back Christina closed the camera and let out a sigh.

"How was I?" Asked Tobias

"Good." I reply.

"Thanks."

I nod my head and we make our way back on the dance floor and order drinks.

+++++++++++++++++++++ 2 hours later++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Wow I'm beat." I say trying not to fall over.

"Me too." Says Christina making a pouty face.

"Well I'me going home." I say and make my way toward the door.

I'm half down the hall when someone grabs my arm. I try to pull away but the grasp is to tight. I try to see who the person is but my vision is blurred form to many drinks. We enter a room and the person throws me on the bed. Once I hit the bed I black out.

Tris POV

"She will be fine, the reason she blacked out was because of all the alcohol. It's not your fault Four." I heard someone say but couldn't place the name. I try to open my eyes to see who's the there, but all I could see was the black walls of the infirmary before I was pulled back to sleep.

Tobias POV

I was only trying to make a special night for us after what has happened to our fathers. I wait at Tris's side for the rest of the day waiting for her to wake up. It was about 5:30 when she finally woke up.

"Tobias what happened? Why am I in the infirmary?" she asked with curiosity.

" Well you were on your back to the apartment when I grabbed your wrist, you were resisting me so I pulled you hard. I got to the door opened it and brought you to the bed. I tried to sit you up but you flanked like a snake without a spine. So I brought you here and I have been here since 3 in the morning with you."

"Oh... Tobias I'm sorry for ruining the night I was so drunk and.. I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry." she said and pulled me into a kiss. Once we break I reply "It's Okay we always have tonight. She smiles and I go to get the nurse to check us out.