Chapter 3

Tris POV

Today is the first day of training. I wake at 5:30 we don't have to be there till 8 so I get up and then realize I don't have my shirt or pants from what I can remember for last night. I jump in the shower. When I'm done I get my makeup on and pick the best outfit I have. The shirt shows off all my tattoos especially the 3 birds on my chest. When I come out of the bathroom,tobias is still sleeping.

I decide to go and get muffins and coffee I leave him a note to tell him where I am.

I'm waiting in line in the cafeteria and a small person wraps her arms around my legs. It's Jade. "Jade where's your mom?" I ask "mommy and daddy were yelling at each other and I got scared so I ran away." She says and tear rolls down her cheek.

Tris POV

I grab my muffins and coffee I ordered and pick up Jade. I start to walk back to my apartment to drop off the coffee and muffins for Tobias when I see Christina. Her eyes are all puffy and red and filled with tears. When she sees me walk through the door she bawls even more and I start to cry to. "Jade don't ever ever run away from mommy again." Christina says still crying. "Mommy the only reason I left was because I thought you and daddy didn't love me any more." Says jade still sobbing too.

"Jade mommy and daddy will always love you no matter what!" Christina stands up and implants a big hug on me and whispers something in my ear "Tris how can I ever repay you." I whisper back "No need to. Only doing my job as the godmother." She smiles and picks up jade and gives her a big kiss on the cheek.

I look at the clock when the door clicks behind me and see that it is now already 7 o'clock and Tobias is already is out of the shower and is standing in the doorway with his pants on and his hair's all wet. He walks over to me and gives me a kiss and says "You did the right thing Tris." Then he goes and finishes getting ready.

Christina POV

I walk in the apartment with Jade asleep in my arms. As I turn the knob to the house I see Will on the couch. His head in his hand. He's shaking his head like something's wrong. "Will, Will honey everything's ok I found Jade. Well Tris did but I have her now." He turns and runs toward me and hugs me and Jade. He also gives me a kiss. I put Jade in her bed and go to the bathroom. I have been having some bad cramps lately. I I come running out of the bathroom screaming "Will, Will, Will where are you!" He comes running out of Jade's room.

"Is everything ok?" He asks "I don't know how to say this but..." I start "Christina just say it you're worrying me!" He's starting to scream. "I'm pregnant" I say. After I'm done he just looks at me. Emotionless. Oh no this is bad I think.

"Will please tell me what you think." I plead "Christina this this..... This is AMAZING I can't believe I'm going to be a dad again." Then he picks me up and twirls me around and gives me a big passionate kiss.