Chapter 15

Tris POV

I arrive at Christina's with in 5 minutes after leaving my apartment. I am trying not to smile and give away that I have more news than just picking the theme and the date of the wedding. After I hear something fall inside I hear Christina yell "It's open!"

And I open the door, "Is everything okay, I just got your email and came right over to begin planning." I say as I get down to help her clean up the glass on the floor.

"Yeah I'm glad you came now Jade is down for the night and Will is out doing God knows what and I kind of got a little startled when you knocked on the door so hard." She said smiling.

I nod and we finish cleaning up the glass and Christina takes out the trash so Jade can't hurt herself in the morning. After we sit down at Christina's huge dining room table. I open my laptop And she gets hers out and a Giant 4 inch binder filled up with papers and pictures.

"OMG what is that for?" I ask
"It's all the cute things I saw since you said you were getting married that I thought we could make. Theres table cloths, center pieces, party gifts and so many more things that we could do." She says looking through to get to the section that she labeled magical.

I look over her shoulders as she flips through to find a picture.

"Here it is" She says "This is the centerpiece that I love the most. You said the theme was a night in Neverland, right?"

"Right ." I say because she is hiding the picture from me.

"Alright then" And then she flips the book over and shows me the most beautiful and elegant centerpiece ever.

"As you can see the bottom is a sparkly, silver hat that has black, white, and gray feathers coming out of it. And also there are these special sparkles that when the lights dim when yypu and Tobias dance they will shine like nothing you've ever seen before!" She says with great excitement and a huge smile on her face.

"They are beautiful. How much will they cost." I ask

"Well it all depends on how many people we invite and how many tables we have but each one will cost $5 to make, or $10 to buy."

I smile when I hear that they are not that expensive. "Okay, put those on the side I like those."

With a smile she unhooks the binder and pulls the page out. We continue to look through the picture and papers. By the time 11:00 coms around we have the centerpieces, bridesmaids dresses, tablecloth, almost all of the guest list, and some of the smaller decorations picked out.

"Oh god I better get home. Tobias might think we were drinking." I say with a laugh.
"Well if he asks tell him that I can't drink and it's no fun to drink alone!" She says with a attitude and points at her stomach with a smile.

I say hi to Christina's baby and head back to my apartment.

Tobias POV

It's already 11:20 and Tris isn't back. I wonder if they were drinking, wait Christina can't drink. Just as I finish my thought Tris comes through the door with a giant smile on her face.

"So, how did it go?" I ask as she sits down next to me.
"It went well, we decided to make some of the stuff but some of it we have to buys. All in all I think it went good." She replies. "The only thing we have to do tomorrow after I get out of work is get bridesmaid dresses fitted."

"Do I have to go to that?" I ask with a sad face trying to get out of going.
"No but I have to find Madison and Sarah ask them. If you see them can you tell them to find me?"
"Most certainly." I say she nods and heads into the bedroom to get ready for bed, and I follow to do the same.