Chapter 18

Tris POV

I set the table with two plates, two cups, forks and knives Next I bring in the pot of noodles and sauce and place them on the table too. Lastly I bring out a bottle of rootbeer and then walk over to baby Tobias laying face down on the couch.

"Hey little baby time to eat... I made your favorite" I say in a child like voice.
"But I didn't get to exercise so I'm not hungry." He said as he sat up with a pouting face on.
"Well you only have to wait a little longer till you can have all the exercise you want!" I say making my way over to the table and Tobias follows like a tail.

We sit across from each other at the table I start a conversation
"So are you all packed up?" I ask him buttering my bread.
"Packing? For what?" he says with a mouth full of spaghetti.
"Are you serious Tobias?! We are moving on Monday and it's already Friday. We need to start soon." I say looking at him disappointed.
"I know we are moving Monday, relax I was just kidding with you geez." He says with an annoyed face
"You ass!!" I yell and I throw the bread I was buttering at him. He flinches like a little girl but picks the bread up and throws it back at me.
"Hey Tobias no playing with your food!" I yell at him and duck under the table. I sit under the table and watch Tobias circle the table a few times before grabbing my waist and pulled me out from underneath the table and pulls into his arms.

I squeal when he picked me up but once I was in his arms I turned around and gave him a kiss. I felt his muscles relax and him wrap his arms around my waist and I twist my legs around his waist and continue to kiss him. He gently sets me down and says
"Mrs.Eaton I thought we had to eat dinner?"
"Well I think this is better than dinner, but if you insist." I say and start to walk back toward the table but he pulls my arm and I fall back into his grasp and we kiss once more.

"I had to get one more in." He says in a whisper. I smile and he lets me go and we sit bck down at finish eating dinner