Chapter 2

Tris POV

Four and I ran up to the door and smash it open only to find it a recording. I go over pick up the tape and through it in the chasm. "Who the hell would do that?" I ask but once the words escape my mouth I know exactly who did it. Eric. Before Four can answer Eric appears out of the shadows.

"Why that person would be me." Eric says slowly and quietly enough to send chills down my back. Tobias sees me shiver and grabs my hand.

Eric continues "Welcome to dauntless everyone I'm Eric one of the three leaders of this faction. If you would like to stay in dauntless then I suggest you don't show any sign of cowardice or not be brave enough to stand training. Welcome and please don't get too comfortable for YOU might not be staying long." When he's done he slowly turns and walks back the way he came.

After he's long gone Tobias and I stand at the front of the group. Four starts to speak before I can "This is the chasm, someone here every year will take their life or theirs be threatened. Watch your back."

Tobias POV

After that encouraging speech I just had. We walk the transfers to their dormitories and let them settle. In we tell them to be on time or Eric will find out. And we all know what that can lead to. When we get back our apartment I take off my shoes and hang up my coat and grab Tris. I pull her down to the bed and start to tickle her.

She wiggles around and tries to kick me but I grab her leg before she can even touch me. She hits me in the gut and starts to tickle me. After we finish our little tickle fight I press my lips to hers. She sighs when we break. I smile at her. She kisses me again this time more forcely and I know where she wants to go with this. I sit up and start to pull out her hair and take off her shirt. She takes of my shirt and the rest is just a our of love and passion.