Chapter 3

After three days of traveling, Aunt Elizabeth and I reach the Northern Earth Village.

"Try to act normal and pretend you live here," Aunt Elizabeth tells me before walking in.

I walk around with her as we are getting supplies for our journey. We make to our last stop without being noticed.

At the last stop, we have to trade with one of the Earth Queen's guards.

"I would like some waterskins for these pearls," Aunt Elizabeth tells the guard.

The guard examines the pearls. Then, in a rough voice, says, "Aren't these from the Water Tribes?"

"They were my sister-in-law's" she answers.

He looks at is skeptically for a moment before saying, "I'm going to need you to come with me."

"Have I done something wrong?" Aunt Elizabeth asks him.

"I just need to make sure you aren't a threat to us," he answers. "It's procedure for when foreign objects are brought to us."

"All right then," she answers. "Where shall we go?"

"To the palace," he grunts. "The queen must meet you and deem you ok."

"Then to the palace we shall go," Aunt Elizabeth smiles.

How is she not freaking out? We have so much to hide! If the queen finds out about me we are doomed!

The walk to the palace is completely silent except for the clanking of the metal on the soldier.

When we get to the palace, the guard knocks on the gate and it swings open. The castle is the biggest building I have ever seen. There are two big towers on either side. The top is jagged and it looks about four stories tall with twenty rooms on either side of the doors.

There are guards posted on the sides of every door, there are vines up all the walls, and the garden is huge. It is really green and there are many plants I've never seen before.

We walk up to the castle doors and the guard walks in.

Here goes nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys!

Sorry for the short and sucky chapters. I promise they will get better! Also, it's my birthday! So if I get my next update finished I will update again. If not, I'll update three times on Sunday.

Go check out my amazing friend who updated three times because it's my birthday hardcorewriter02

Thanks, guys!