Chapter Ten

Bellamy's POV

Bellamy heard footsteps. He listened to these stomping footsteps as they shuffled through tall grass and splashed through mud puddles. He listened to the voices that spoke to one another, rambling on about their day. He heard birds cawing in the sky, gawking out an ugly sound.

He could feel someone clutch onto his ankles and someone grasp his wrists. His eyes fluttered open to see a man in a strange, black mask carrying him by the arms. Bellamy quickly shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

He inhaled and slowly exhaled through his nose, breathing in the scent of pine and dirt. Bellamy couldn't remember what happened, but he could feel his empty stomach and parched throat. His lower lip felt sore, he quickly licked it, tasting dried blood.

He bellowed out a deep cough, wheezing while he tried to breath. His eyes were still shut as he laid in his captives' hold.

"He's starting to wake up, should we sedate him again?" spoke one of the voices.

The other voice hadn't responded, Bellamy could hear the sound of rustling. He knew that the other masked stranger was searching for the sedative.

It was like a light switch, quickly turning on. His eyes opened, as he thrashed against the grip of the masked men. He kicked the man who held onto his ankles, pushing him away. Bellamy clawed at the man who held his wrists, pulling back from Bellamy's tight grasp.

Bellamy stared at the strange masked men and charged towards one man who held the sedative. He tackled the man to the ground, falling on top of him. Bellamy snatched the sedative from the man's grasp and jabbed it several times into his chest. He cried out as he stabbed the man with the sedative.

The two other men quickly pulled Bellamy back, making the three tumble backwards. Bellamy jabbed one of the men in the throat with his elbow and used both of his hands to grasp onto the nozzle of the other man's masks. Bellamy struggled to rip it off of the man, but when he did a loud scream echoed throughout the forest.

Bellamy propped himself up and stared down at the screaming man.

His face started to blister up, red blotches formed all over the man's face. He tried plentiful times to gasp for air, attempting to reach for the oxygen mask that Bellamy held in his hand. The strangers eyes stared into Bellamy's, pleading for him to give him the mask.

Bellamy threw the mask out of reach.

It was unlike anything Bellamy had ever seen before. The man screeched out a desperate plea for help.Bellamy watched how the man's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He stood before the dying man, as he watched his slow, painful death.

Bellamy's eyes were wide open at this point, he was fixated on the corpse. Within seconds, Bellamy broke into a sprint towards the woods.

A/N

DUNDUNDUN. This was probably the shortest chapter I've ever written. Don't worry, I'll probably publish another chapter tomorrow. 

I didn't really edit this chapter, it's eleven at night and I'm starting to get a little lazy oops. The chapters will eventually become longer and lets just say, they will satisfy your bellarke feels. *hint hint*

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS STORY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE. There's something about your support that encourages me to write more. As cheesy and pushy as it sounds, its true ahahah.

But seriously, ya'll should vote. 

I hope you liked this chapter :)

-stupidspacewalker