Your option

So I like writing books and no this not an update, I'm sowwy.

I was thinking of writing a new book. I will continue this one don't freak out. So u all know I'm a Jelsa fan, but I'm also a Twilight geek. I've read and have all the books and movies.

If u haven't noticed I have put some twilight things in the Princess and the Guardian. Like Forks Washington, Elsa and Anna are new to Forks and supposedly come from a big city just like in twilight, the forest, see its those little things some poeple don't notice.

So I thought why don't I make a book combining my 2 favorite things. Twilight and Jelsa.

Basically in the book Elsa will be Bella. No Jack will not be Edward. It is almost like the princess and the guardian, it has lots details of it but in this book Pitch is not the good guy, Elsa will not be a guardian, sord of.

Here is the description on what my idea for the book will be. BTW it's a long description.

My name is Elsa Moon. I'm the daughter of Manny Moon. I'm immortal, I am adopted by the Cullen's, I'm not... normal. This is what the Cullen's have told me since I could understand as I grew up. I am 6 years old. I also know they are Vampires. From what the Cullen's have told me, my father will come for me at the age of 8.

Elsa Moon was found on the doorstep of the Cullen house in Chicago Illinois in the year of 1983. She was found with a special note left from her father.

Manny knew the Cullen's were vegetarian vampires, he was of course the one and only King of the Spirit World so he knew the Cullen's were a safe family for Elsa. In the note she carried, Manny told the Cullen's to take care of Elsa, to name her something different, to let her have a somewhat almost normal life, she will look different in the human world and act differently, she was to be treated like part of the family until they thought it was the right time to tell her the truth, for Manny had sent her because her life was in danger. Pitch Black was in the Spirit World.