Chapter 82

*Elsa Moon*

"Tomorrow, just tomorrow. Then I will be known as Mrs. Jack Frost. Elsa Frost. Mrs. Frost. Maybe even Queen Elsa Moon Frost or Guardian Elsa Frost." I said to Katara as she did my hair. I am shaking of nerves.

"Well Princess, you are nervous now but when you look back in the future, you will be so happy about your wedding that you will want to relive it again and again." Katara said as I raised my hand in the air and she put my bracelets on my wrists. I smiled at her and nodded.

I got started for the day since Jack came to have breakfast with us this morning. I had on my blue ice dress and Katara did my hair into a French braid, adding some snowflake clips. She did my make up with just mascara, and eye shadow and with a little of red lipstick but not so excessively.

I walked down and saw Jack and the rest sitting on the table being ready and waiting for me. I sat next to Jack and greeted everyone. I looked at all of us and of course, Ryan and my aunt Solista were missing. It was just Dad, Katrina, Leo, Kristoff, Anna, Jack, and me. Aunt Solista went back to the castle a few days ago since she said she had to take care of something but is coming today later in the afternoon. Ryan hasn't came yet. I'm still waiting. I called him through the phone yesterday and he answered and still said he would make it in time, it was just that work wasn't helping him.

Flashback:

Elsa is italic and Ryan is bold.

2 more days and Ryan hasn't showed up like he promised. He needs to come. I walked to my drawer and searched through it until I found the piece of paper with his number on it. He had given it to me while I was still Riley and I had completely forgotten it here.

I picked up my old phone, the one I had that dad given me long ago and dialed his number. I waited for him to answer.

Hello? His voice asked.

Ryan? Its me, Elsa. I said calmly and sat down on the edge of my bed.

Elsa! Its good to hear you. How have you been? You excited for your wedding? Ryan asked trying to avoid what I was going to say.

Yes, excited, nervous, and a bit upset. I said clearly for him.

Upset? Upset for what? He asked clueless.

Upset, because you promised to be here a week before the wedding and you are still not here. The wedding is in 2 days Ryan. I said trying to not loose my temper. I was mad because he said he would come and he isn't coming.

Elsa, I'm really sorry I haven't went to the Spirit World. The Police station said that since I was the chief of police and I took so much time off from when we were locked up, that they replaced me. They have a new cheif and he isn't letting me take the days off. I'm really sorry. Ryan said honestly.