Chapter 47

*Kristoff Bjiorgman*

"We're just gonna ask you questions you know." Jack said casually leaning on the wall. I nodded. Pitch sighed and nodded.

"Why did you disguise yourself, Elsa, and Anna?" Jack asked with anxiousness I put my hand on his shoulder so he could calm down.

"As the Denmoore's or Aqua and Eartha?" Pitch asked us.

"First the Denmoore's." I said and he sighed.

"Elsa was curious about the outside world, so I disguised ourselves to go into town." Pitch explained and it look like he was telling the truth.

"Okay and what about Aquamarine and Eartha?" Jack asked a little mad.

"Well it was Valentines and I thought that they would wanna spend their time here with you both so I disguised them so they could be here without being known." Pitch responded looking at Jack in the eye.

"Okay then. Why are you being so kind? Your The Pitch Black, you don't feel, your evil, and nasty, and you want revenge on everyone." Jack said with venom in every word. Pitch sighed and frowned.

"That's what Manny made me look like. That's not me. My real self is Ryan Denmoore not Pitch Black." Pitch said with sincerity in his voice.

"Before I was Pitch Black I was Ryan Denmoore. I was a trouble maker in my times, a big jerk, a stealer, but deep inside I just had pain. I was destroyed since my father was very bad. He was a criminal. My mother was a good person but was hurt because of my father." Pitch said sadly while looking down. I had pity for him now.

"Wait, your saying Manny made you evil? No, that's impossible. Manny's good he would never make someone evil." I exclaimed and Jack seemed to think about it.

"Manny wouldn't do it on accident. It's been what ever since the dinosaurs became extinct and Manny has never ever made a mistake on creating a Spirit or creature." Jack said shaking his head a little.

What's going on?

*3 days later*

*Jack Frost*

It's been 3 days and me and Kristoff have gathers so much information. We found out Manny actually created Pitch to be the Noightmare King because he knew that the world needed a little bad to it.

Also Pitch wanted to make Manny suffer a little for making him evil which is why he had caused all the trouble in world.

Pitch has suffered a lot in his human life that's why he was the human he was. Pitch's father was a big criminal who only cared for himself. He was one of the biggest criminal from the town where Pitch was born in.

Pitch was Ryan Denmoore and he only wanted company and some other reasons on why he wanted Elsa and Anna- which he wouldn't tell us. At least we gathered some information.

We've also been spending our time with our girls but only about an hour or so since the guards will get suspicious. Then that's when me and Kristoff swich so we can talk to our best friends.

Me and Kristoff bring them fresh clothes every day and food. We also told Jadira- with the permission of Anna and Elsa- about us being couples since she's been a maid in the castle a few centuries before Elsa was born.

Now she helps make clothes for Pitch/Ryan and take food to him. Currently I'm in my room looking at the ceiling thinking about what Anna said to me 3 days ago. About me proposing to Elsa.