Chapter 50

*Manny Moon*

When she that little speech I was shocked. Everyone was. Not because of her liking Jack but because she has found it. She found herself and doesn't know it.

*Elsa Moon*

When I said that my heart was beating fast and I could feel my blood running fastly through my veins. I looked at my father and he just stared at me.

"Elsa, I know you're in love but this law was decided by your father and we just agreed. There is no evidence you have to change it." Queen Clarion said to me.

"Actually." Anna said and started taking the diary out of her purse.

"Mom left a little....something before she died. She told me that she wanted us to read it and read it to you as evidence. This diary was meant for us." I said to them.

"What are you talking about?" Dad asked me and Anna. Anna opened the diary and looked at me.

"We need all of you to listen." I said serious and they all nodded.

"This is when she first started." I said and Anna started to read.

"I am starting this diary as you call it, so my daughters can see parts of my life through my eyes. By now, Elsa and Anna are reading this. Which means I have given it to them. 4 weeks ago Anna was born, June 18th. We have sent her with Solista, but I hope she will be back soon. I miss her already, she has only been gone for a few days." Anna read and I heard sniffles from dad, Solista, and Queen Melissa. Melissa was very close to mom.

"This is when me and Anna reunited." I said and Anna was going through the pages until she found the right one. The room was silent. Jack was hugging me from the side closely.

"My dear Anna has returned to Arendelle. Elsa is as happy as ever to have her younger sister back. They are getting along quite well, although Anna and Elsa are very different....they get along. Solista says it was a pleasure to have some company for her. My dear sister is as old as me but just won't find love. I've explained it to her so many tines and yet she doesn't want it. She says she's waiting for her prince...or King. Solista has a huge life ahead of her, but I still can't wait for her to make me an auntie." Anna read a little sadly.