Chapter 39

The clothes on the media are the new made for Aqua and Eartha.

*Anna Moon*

His mouth was hanging open. He was fascinated by my magic and new ability.

"Do you like it?" I asked. He nodded and smiled big time.

"It's amazing. I never thought you could do this." Kristoff said amazed. I chuckled. Thank you.

*9:48pm*

*Elsa Moon*

"It's almost time to take you back to Manny." Jack said almost sadly.

"Oh come on white hair, you know you won't miss me anyways. You have other friends, right? Better friends than me. You don't need a total savage with you." I said punching his shoulder lightly.

"How do you know I won't? Maybe I'll miss your wackiness." He chuckled.

"I don't think so. You have..." I trailed off.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't miss you. Your my friend now and I have a lot of fun with you." Jack said smiling warmly at me.

"Thank you. Now let's go before my new dad gets mad you kept me longer than time." I said chuckling, he chuckled along then froze.

"New Dad?" He asked confused.

"Well the King said we we're his new daughters/princesses." I said shrugging.

"Oh he did." Jack said then stopped making eye contact and turned away.

"Come on. Time to take you back to Manny." Jack said getting up. I got up and fixed my dress.

Jack picked me up bridal style and I snuggled my face into his neck since I hated seeing how high it was. I felt him shiver to my touch. I chuckled and he pressed his cheek to mine so he could whisper in my ear.

"Not funny you beautiful girl." He whispered. I shivered this time.

"Yes it is you handsome boy." I said smirking at him. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. Then he started flying until he landed on the ground and let me down.

We walked to the castle doors and at the same moment we got to the entrance, Eartha was there with Kristoff. The maids opened the castle doors and we walked in.

"We're back, Manny!" I yelled and dad came into the room and looked at me as if saying 'what did you just call me?'

"Sorry, Dad." I fixed my sentance and he nodded in approval.

"Thank you boys for bringing them on time." Dad said thanking Jack and Kristoff.

"Manny, me and Kristoff have to talk to you. Privately." Jack said serious.

"We do?" Kristoff asked confused. Jack walked to him and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh, then yes, we do." Kristoff said.

"Alright boys. Jadira, can you get the girls ready for bed?" Dad said to her.

"Yes sir." Jadira said and then walked in front of us.

"Come along girls." Jadira said stopping at the first step of the staircase waiting for us.

"Bye Kristoff, Tonight was fun." Eartha said then waved at Kristoff, he waved back and she walked towards Jadira. Now they were just waiting for me.

I looked at Jack and he smiled warmly at me. I smiled back.

"Good night, White hair. I had a really good time with you. Oh and...thank you for understanding." I said to him and Jack smiled at me and nodded. Dad, Kristoff, Eartha, and Jadira were confused.

"Come on Marie." I heard Earth say behind me.

"Marie?" Dad asked confused on why she would call me that name.

"It's another short name for Aquamarine. Aquamarine." Eartha said and they understood.

I walked to Jadira and Eartha and we walked upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well one, we have a surprise for you. Two, we made some pijama clothes for you both." Jadira said smiling and leading us to Anna's designer room.

Once we entered there were stacks of clothes. Wow.

"Eartha, these are for you. We made the kind of clothes humans wear so you would feel more at home here." Jadira said and Eartha started looking through the clothes.

"Aqua, these are for you." Jadira said to me handing me my pile of clothes.

"Thanks." I said to her.

"Mhm" She said to me.

"Awesome! These clothes we're never used!" Eartha cheered.

"No, we want the princesses to have excellent clothing." Jadira said to her.

"Now these are your bed clothes." Jadira said handing us two night gowns.

"Thank you. Well I'm going to bed. Night!" I said taking my clothes with me and leaving them. I went to leave my clothes then ran downstairs.

*Jack Frost*

After the girls left Manny looked at us.

"Jack? Kristoff? What did you need to talk about?" Manny asked us.

"I suggest to take it to your office." Kristoff said. Manny nodded and lead us to his office and locked the door.

"What is it?" Manny asked taking a seat on his chair.

"Let me just start with ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I asked yelling. Normally you would get punished for yelling at a royal unless your family. In this case...Manny doesn't really care.

"What are you talking about?" Many asked confused.

"When me and Aqua were on our date, she said that you made them the new Spirit World Princesses and your daughters. Why would you do that?!" I asked half yelled at him.

"Jack, calm down." Kristoff said behind me.

"How do you want me to calm down?! Elsa is supposed to rule the Spirit World and be the next Queen! Aquamarine is older than Eartha, and if you make them the new princesses, Aqua will take over the crown! Are you really willing to make two homeless, savages, non royalty, girls that haven't even gone to school, the next Queens?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Jack! Calm down." Kristoff yelled.

I stomped our if the room but my heart stopped when I opened the door. Aqua stood there with a sad and angry face. Her eyes looked like they were almost going in tears.

"Is that what you think of us. Of me?" She asked in disbelief.

"No no, It's just that-" I said but she cut me off.

"Save it Frostbutt." She said through her teeth then ran to to her room.

"Oh no. Dude what have you done." Kristoff said behind me. Many stared at me and shakes his head slowly and then pinched the bridge of his nose.

What have I done?