Chapter 69

*Jack Frost*

Anna called in yesterday and ordered the food but she also called in for 2 huge cakes. I thought we would only need one but she's the expert and has been planning ball's since her super young teenage years.

Elsa was gone once again with Tooth for the whole day and I told North to keep Elsa busy until I said she could come back but didn't tell them why.

Its 10am. Anna has been placing decorations here and there for the ball and we still need the proposal beach to start getting ready.

Anna has all the tables set up, the balloons, the flower vases, and the stage is being set up. The invitations just arrived and we are going to hand them out in secret, telling the messengers to tell them not to talk about it.

"Anna, why two cakes?" I asked her as she moved around trying to check if everything was alright.

"Because, Jack. The whole Spirit World is coming. We will first have a party here and then we might take it to Arendelle Central Park. Central Park I can't organize without Elsa noticing so I will just bring the music out there. Although I think this ball will be enough. It is huge." Anna shrugged.

The ball room was the size of the living room, kitchen, dining room, and the food storage room all in one. And all of those are pretty huge as they are separated. The ball room also had an upstairs part so that made it twice as big. Take it as one royal bedroom being super huge with all the master bedroom, master bathroom and room size walk in closet, times 60 all together, forms the ball room. There will be enough room for everyone. Although not everyone will come, mainly the rich families and some commoners but everyone is invited.

I chuckled and let her do her thing.

"Princess Anna. The stage is ready." A server said. "Thank you." Anna took a glass and a spoon and tapped it to get everyone's attention.

"Alright thank you everyone, take a 10 minute break and then I want everyone rounded up for more instructions." Anna said and everyone bowed and left.

"Poor of my workers, they must be tired." Anna said and sighed sitting down.

"I have 35 people helping me, I have 70 workers in total, these 35 will keep doing their regular work and the other 35 will trade and help. Just so they all have energy." Anna said to Queen Solista.

"We still need our gowns and everything." Katrina said. Anna snapped her fingers taking an idea.

"Auntie, can you give the orders of the trading workers and I'll be in my designer room and design the gowns and everything. Although to finish by Thursday I'm going to need maids. I'll call them up when I'm ready." Anna said and walked up to her designer room.

"What do I do?" I asked the Queen.

"You and Kristoff go and try helping Anna as much as you can." Queen Solista said and me and Kristoff's left upstairs.

We got there and Anna was drawing in her notebook. She smiled when we came in.

"Hey, you need any help?" We asked. She nodded.

"Yes, I think I'll use a dress that I drew long ago for Katrina. Take out the RL35, please." Anna asked.

Anna had all her fabrics in order. She memorized everything but just in case she put a chart in the wall of over hundreds of fabrics organized by their texture and color.

Apparently, RL35 stands for Red Loose #35. Me and Kristoff's walked into the big fabric room. It contained all the different fabrics. We looked on the Red section and found all the RL's now to find #35.