Chapter 100

*Elsa Moon*

He was right, I would like it being again here. After 100 years, the world has changed a lot. More technology but the kids always remained kids. Jack now had an even bigger job as to get kids to play outside since most were inside with technology. In this case I am so glad that the Spirit World doesn't have this. It could but no. I wouldn't ruin their lives. I've seen the way Humans have ruined theirs with all these devices. My world would not fall the same.

Though most children yes, they still come out. Katrina and Leo and my father have taken care of Jason well. Jason is now 11 months old and he comes to the Human World with us most of the time. Its our fun family trip. He loves it. I've met the kids that Jack has mostly hung out with. Though Jamie? Jamie will never replace Jack's heart, I know that. Though Jason is now Jack's son, I know Jack would like to have Jamie by his side again. The first kid to ever believe in him. The one who truly made him Jack Frost.

It is fine though. Everything is well. In just a month it will be Jason's first birthday. Jason has been sleeping in his nursery for about 7 months now. He loves it there, spends most of his time in there. Of course his crib will soon be turned into a bed after his birthday. Jason's first word was "dada", and of course, I blame Jack. He was probably trying to get him to say that since Day 1.

Currently we are in the castle watching TV. We were watching cartoons and Jason couldn't help but laugh. His laugh was so cute. It made me happy every time he laughed. Of course we aren't spoiling Jason. We make sure he has a limit. When we say 'no' he cries but he knows he won't go anywhere with crying.

Being a parent is much harder than I had always imagined. Jack and I understood that it wasn't just him and me in the castle as the highest ranks, but it was also Jason now. Jason was the Prince, the servents give him everything he wants.

"Mama!" Jason said, he was crawling and then stood with the grip of the couch as he stood up. He let go of the couch and his feet betrayed him and he fell on his bottom.

"What is it, Jase?" I asked him. Kristoff had started this nickname for Jason about a few months ago, it sord of stuck with him all the time and most of the time we call him 'Jase' rather than 'Jason'.

Jase pointed to the TV and giggled.

"You like that show?" I asked and he giggled again.

"Dada!" Jase said and giggled. He came closer to me and took my hand, he pulled me with his little strength towards Jack's hand. We got the message so we held hands. Jase then started clapping and giggling.

"I don't mean to interrupt your Majesties, but lunch is served." A maid said entering the living room.

"Of course, thank you. We'll be there in a second. You are excused." Jack said and she nodded while walking away.

"Jase, come on, time to eat, Buddy." Jack said and turned off the TV. Jase pointed to the TV as to turn it back on.

"No, Jason, time to eat. You can watch it later." I said in my mommy commanding voice that I had recently discovered. Yeah, when Jason wants something, I have to use that voice. I've also discovered that when being a mom, I can use it on Jack when he is doing something with Jason that I don't approve of.

Jack carried Jason and we got up to walk towards the dining room. When we reached the dining room, I saw Katrina, Leo, Jonathan, Layla, and my father already sitting down at the table as well. The maid was putting Jason's high baby chair next to my spot. Jack sat in his chair at the edge and I sat to his right. The maid took Jason and sat him on his baby chair.

"Auntie Elsa! Guess what me and Johnny are doing after lunch?" Layla asked me excitedly.

"Let me think, dear. Bunji jumping?" I asked playfully trying to entertain her by guessing.