Chapter 44

*Jack Frost*

After they disappeared into the portal me, Kristoff, Manny, and Solista all started sobbing.

I love you my snowflake but why? Why would you do this to me??!!

"M-Manny? How l-long will t-they be in t-there?" I asked stuttering. Hot tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Until I can forgive them. I don't know when." Manny said through his teeth.

We went back to the castle and I locked myself in a guest room and locked the door. I started crying my heart out.

I've never thought Elsa would be Riley and then also Aquamarine! And I met all three yet I never recognized them! I was so stupid! I love her and I will never let her go, no matter how irresponsible it was of her to leave so worried like that. I'd like to tell her- no. I have to tell her that I still love her.

I was kind of hungey. I looked at the clock. It was 10:45am. Then I realized that if they left early to meet up with Pitch than they would be hungry.

I got up and washed my face and my eyes didn't look so puffy anymore. I took a deep breath and walked to Manny's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A raspy cracked voice said and I opened the door to find Solista and Manny sitting on the couch sobbing.

"Manny? Have you given them food?" I asked trying to be polite. He shook his head.

"Can I bring them food? I also want to see them." I said quietly.

"Yes, tell Jadira and Stella to help bring them food and you can talk to them." Manny said his voice cracking a little. I nodded and headed out.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Stella. I walked up to her.

"Stella? The King ordered to take them food since they haven't ate. You take the food to Pitch, Jadira can take Anna her food and I'll take Elsa's." I say and she nods.

She started making some lunch and then packet it all into 3 different metal trays. she called Jadira and Jadira carried one, Stella carried the other and I carried the last one. They walked to a door that led downstairs very low. It was underground I think.

After 5 whole minutes of walking downstairs we got to a big metal door with a guard next to it. He stopped us.

"We have orders from the King to give the p-p-prisoners food." Stella said forcing the words out. He nodded and let us in. On the other side of the door there was another guard who leaded us to each of their cells.

"This is Princess Anna's." He said a little sadly. He knocked on a metal door and opened it. There sat Anna on the bed crying and holding her knees. Jadira walked in and comforted her.

The guard closed the metal door leaving in Jadira and Anna. Then he led us to another cell.

"This is Pitch Black's cell." The guard said at the metal door and Stella started shaking.

"Don't worry. I'll come with you." Another guard said to her and she nodded and gulped.

The first guard knocked and opened the door and let the second guard and Stella in. Pitch was on the bed sitting down and looking at the ground. The first guard closed the door leaving in Stella, a guard, and Pitch in there.

Then he led me to a next cell. I knew who's this was.

"This is Princess Elsa's cell." The guard said frowning and knocking.