Chapter 72

*Elsa Moon*

I woke up and felt happy. It was a dream come true. I dreamed of this feeling and now I have it. I did my morning routine and when I was going to grab my hair brush at my furniture, I saw it. My engagement ring. I felt joy inside me explode like nothing before. I got ready with a simple light blue dress. I placed the ring back on my finger.

I walked out and my father greeted me with a hug. Everyone was there and they were smiling at me. Jack was looking like he was going to explode with happiness.

"There she is! The future Mrs. Frost!" Aunt Solista said happily. I blushed at the name. Future Mrs. Frost. I chuckled and we sat and started eating.

"Elsa, the manager for the magazines and newspaper called. They were asking for a photoshoot. To let everyone know about the engagement." Dad announced and I looked at him wide eyed. I thought deeply, Jack wouldn't be comfortable with this whole Princess getting married and stuff of announcements to the press or would he?

"What day?" I asked him. He thought about it.

"Tomorrow." Dad said and kept eating.

"Are you okay with this, Jack?" I asked him and he smiled at me. He nodded. I smiled and nodded back.

"Of course. We will be at the Magazine's Business tomorrow." I said to father and he nodded.

That day, Jack and I just spent our time together and everything. We were in my mothers garden sitting on the bench.

"What day would you like the wedding to be on?" Jack asked me while playing with my loose hair. Which he untied just to run his fingers through it.

"I don't know. We're on...what? April 16?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well, how big do you want it to be?" Jack asked me while running his fingers through my hair.

"Well, that depends on what my father says. He is the most important King in the Spirit World, I'm the eldest daughter....I feel like it is going to be a huge wedding." I said and looked at the sky.

"True." Jack said simply and twisted my curl through his finger.

"Alrighty then, I choose it to be on....November. Although I'm not sure what day." I said thinking about a date.

"How about on the 23rd?" Jack asked while kissing my head. I nodded.

We walked back to my father's office.

"Father?" I asked and knocked.

"Come in." Dad's voice said and we walked in.

"Hey, daddy." I said and we sat down in front of him. Dad was sitting in his chair and signing papers.

"What can I help you with, my princess?" Dad asked me and looked up.

"We have a date chosen for the wedding." I said simply and dad looked at us smiling.

"What day?" He asked while starring at us.

"November 23rd." Jack said and held my hand.

"Alright then. I am sure your sister will appreciate the timing you gave her to interrogate you about the wedding." Dad said and we laughed. I never thought of discussing my wedding with my father and Jack.

Of course back when I was a little girl, I never thought of the word 'marriage'. I always kept to myself and didn't want to marry someone by arranged marriage or something like that.

*Next Day*

Jack and I were on our way to the Magazine's Business but I told Jack to wear regular clothes because they would prepare us.

When we got in, the manager, Ronald, greeted us and the crew took us and got us ready. Women did my make up and then changed me into a puffy beautiful blue off shoulder dress. I found Jack with a white and a bit of gold and blue prince suit.

"You look stunning." Jack said to me and I smiled at him. My hair was loose and they curled my hair more to make it have more volume.

"Alright, your Royal highness'. I want Jack right here." Ronald said and Jack stood where he was told. Ronald then offered his hand and I took it, he led me to stand next to Jack.

A woman came and took Jack's left hand and placed it around my waist. She took my right and placed around Jack's waist. She took my left hand and placed it on my poofy blue dress.

Jack had a sword on his right hip si the woman placed his right hand on the sword handle. We didn't move anything except out heads. A few woman came to help and they fixed my dress to perfection. I could see Jack was a bit weirded out but them fixing everything and I just chuckled at him. I was of course used to all this since I had so many photoshoots in the past.

A woman carefully did any finishing touches to my make up and aother woman came and tried to fix Jack's posture. I was standing straight and my shoulders pulled back but Jack needed a few adjustments.

The camera guy got the camera ready.

"Alright, Jack can you smile at the camera and Elsa, can you smile and look up at Jack?" The camera guy asked us and we nodded. We did as we were told and the picture was taken. We took many pictures like that and changed back into our regular clothes.

"Come." Ronald said and we followed him to a laptop. We chose the one we like best and the one that came out better.

We then left back home. When we got home we cuddled in my room of course we kept the door to Anna's room slightly open so father wouldn't complain.

We watched a movie together and fell asleep.

An hour later I woke up and Jack was still sleeping. I got up carefully and walked to Anna's room. I closed the door to my room and Anna was in her room reading a fashion magazine.

"Hey sis. I wanted to know if you could help me. You already know I want the wedding to be on November 23rd. Right?" I asked her and she nodded. The door was sound proof so it was fine.

"Yeah. What is it that you need help on?" Anna asked closing her magazine.

"Everything. I don't know how to plan a wedding and....and mother isn't here anymore to help me." I said and sighed in the end. With Jack I acted okay but deep inside I was freaking out! How am I supposed to plan a huge Royal wedding?!

"Woah! Easy there. I know mom isn't here but I am. So is Aunt Solista." Anna said to me and held my hand. I sat on her bed and nodded.

Anna got up and grabbed a notebook and opened up to a page. She wrote down, 'Elsa's Wedding'.

"We need to get Invitations, but that's later, when the date is about a few weeks away." Anna said but wrote it down anyways.

"The dress, the decor, the-" she said wiritng them down then stopped.

"Elsa, are you getting married at the church? Or are you getting married at the Royal Paradise?" Anna asked me. I took a minute to think about it.

The Royal Paradise was where the Royal people got married and had their coronations at. They were only in the biggest Kingdoms and there were only 3 Royal Paradises. There was one here in Arendelle, one in Elemental, and another one in Enchancia.

I actually didn't know why it was called Royal Paradise to be honest but that name was given millenniums ago when my father made the Spirit World.

"I haven't discussed it with Jack." I said and she nodded and continued.

"We also have the gowns, the rings, the music, the flowers, the shoes..." Anna said and continued. I really started thinking about how big this wedding was going to be. It didn't bother me how much pricy it would be, how big it would be, how spectacular the show would be to others, but what did bother me was, was Jack comfortable with everything?