Chapter 35

*Manny Moon*

Again I am in my office trying to find my daughters but there is no sign of them anywhere! We have looked high and low for them and they haven't appeared. What if....? No! Pitch wouldn't do that to me if he knew I would hand over anything for them.

He wouldn't kill them if he knew I would allow him to make a trade. My kingdom, richness, anything, for my daughters.

It's weird that when I look into Eartha and Aquamarine's faces I see Anna and Elsa. I have this feeling. When Elsa and Anna went missing I felt empty, lonely, sad-which I still am.

Although now that I found these girls it's like...I don't feel as empty. I don't feel so lonely as I used to. I'm guessing they keep me company for now.

Suddenly Eartha and Aquamarine burst through the door.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I ask playfully. They look at each other and back at me then shake their heads.

"What's that?" Eartha asked confused. I sighed. These girls, I really have to teach them how act like royals.

"Never mind. What did you need?" I ask interested in what they had to say.

"Well, we gave the day off to Jadira, good day." Aqua said very quickly and they were about to get out of the room but I stopped them.

"Hold on a sec. You two did what?" I ask them before they walk out. They stop on their tracks and turn slowly around then they slowly come towards my desk and stand in front in front of me.

"What did you two do?" I ask them sighing. Aqua bites her lip and then speaks.

"We gave Jadira a day off tomorrow." Aqua said in defeat.

"Why would you do that?"I ask them confused.

"We asked her when was the last time she got a day off and she said it was a few years ago." Eartha said.

"Yeah and since we made a purple dress and purple doesn't really fit us, we gave it to her. Then we gave her the day off tomorrow so she could wear the dress out." Aqua finished.

"Well, I suppose you two are correct. Although, isn't today Valentines day?" I asked them and looked at my calendar. Yep, Valentines day. I have to visit Idun's grave again, I'll take her some flowers.

"What's Valentine's day?" Eartha asked.

"It's a day if when you and your love give each other gifts. Every year I visit my wife at her grave." I say with a little sad smile.

"Grave? You mean she's dead?" Aqua asked sadly.

"Yes. She died over a long time ago. I will visit her and bring her flowers." I say.

"Can we come? We'd like to meet your wife. Is she the Queen?" Eartha asked.

"Yes, she's the Queen. I suppose you could come along. Although..." I said and trailed off thinking.

Jack and Kristoff have never met a girl they would want to be with...maybe it's time I give them a little push.

"Girls, we will talk about this later before I visit her alright? Right now I need to make a few phone calls." I said smiling. The raised an eyebrow and shrugged. They walked out like nothing.