I Can Tell You Want Me Too

Wookism

Pairing: YeHae

Summary: Donghae and Yesung find themselves succumbing to temptation.

----

  It wasn't enough to have just one taste.

Donghae could feel his heart beat quicken as he stared at Yesung's bare back as he stepped out of the shower. They were alone; no witnesses, Donghae thought.

Yesung turned around and Donghae quickly looked away.

"What are your plans for tonight, Donghae?" Yesung asked, taking the towel in his hands and using it to dry his hair. He had another towel wrapped casually around his waist. Donghae licked his lips as he noticed the drops falling from Yesung's wet fringe.

"Nothing really," he said with a cracked voice before clearing it and asking Yesung the same question, "What about you, hyung?"

"I've got plans," he smirked, not seeming to notice the way Donghae was leering at him, continuously and unconsciously licking his lips, his pink tongue wetting them and peeking out like a hungry dog's. He sighed to himself before running his hands through his hair as Yesung made his way to his bedroom, presumably to put clothes on.

Donghae thought to himself. He couldn't let his desire get the best of him again, not after what happened last time. The two of them had a heated argument only to wind up in each other's arms, ending with Yesung fucking Donghae harder than he'd ever experienced.

It was nice, Donghae thought, but it was a one-time thing. At least, that was the impression he'd gotten from Yesung's coldness the next day. He didn't want to get caught up in his desires; it wouldn't end up like it did before, he thought. He'd just end up embarrassed and further distanced from Yesung. That was the last thing he wanted.

Donghae didn't seem to notice the stare Yesung returned as he came out of his bedroom, a towel still in hand, still drying his damp hair. He threw it over his shoulder and strolled into the living room, sitting on the couch while Donghae sat on the floor. Donghae pretended not to realize he had done so and continued to watch TV, staring blankly and without real focus.

He held his breath as he felt Yesung get closer, leaning towards him, breathing heavily. Donghae closed his eyes, only to open them and see the television remote missing. He felt disappointed but continued to ignore the thoughts swirling around in his head.

Donghae let out another sigh, a louder one, one with a longing that he wasn't aware he was showing. Yesung was aware though; he cleared his throat, counted to ten and hoped the burning sensation he was feeling would go away. He too thought of disregarding the urges he was experiencing, too afraid to make any sort of move. He too didn't want the threat of embarrassment and rejection to hit him. If anything, he had to be the good hyung, even if it killed him.

"Hyung."

Yesung shook himself out of his stupor.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Do you—"

Donghae had to bite his tongue. If anything, what happened did not happen. He had to pretend so or else he'd end up making things worse.

"Never mind," he murmured, lowering his head and hiding his eyes under his fringe. He turned away and put a hand on his knee, continuing to look down in shame.

Yesung sighed, rubbing his hands on knees, trying to dry the sweat that started to form. He exhaled deeply, loudly, not realizing what it did to Donghae.

Donghae responded by stretching his legs and his arms, arching his back and letting just the slightest bit of his stomach show from underneath his shirt. When he shifted back into position, he started humming to himself. He needed to do anything to get his mind off "it."

It started working until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head to face Yesung who, without provocation, lunged at him, pushing him onto the floor. Yesung's body fell on top of Donghae, and he could feel the body heat coming off of Yesung. Yesung kissed Donghae, deeply, his tongue pushing through and tangling with Donghae's.

Donghae moaned into the kiss as he began wrapping his arms around Yesung's neck. He shifted his pelvis upwards, rubbing himself against Yesung and feeling the hot sensation that came from the move. Yesung heaved a sigh, his hand moving towards Donghae's belt, undoing it without any real demand from Donghae to do so.

Donghae sighed again, this time with more yearning as he felt Yesung's hand rub against his boxers and his dick. His eyelashes fluttered as Yesung kissed him again. Yesung's hand moved up and down the bulge, stroking it with care and with a desire to touch it directly. And he did so, taking it out and letting his fingers wrap around it gradually. Donghae's head hit the floor, his neck exposed as he looked towards the ceiling. Yesung took it as an opportunity to let his tongue slide across the skin, down to Donghae's collarbone.

Donghae's arms tightened around Yesung's neck, his hands gripping his elbows as he continued to be groped by Yesung's skillful hand. He then loosened his hold on Yesung who began moving down, taking Donghae's shirt and sliding it up to the top of his chest. He kissed Donghae's abs, occasionally letting his tongue slip out. He rubbed his body against Donghae's, his tongue gliding across his chest. He had one hand on Donghae's dick, the other on the floor next to Donghae's face, his palm flattening against it.

It wasn't long before he had a bottle of lube in hand and was pulling Donghae's boxers, along with his pants down his thighs. He sat up, his thighs tightening around Donghae's hips, as he poured the lube onto his fingers. Donghae stared as the substance trailed onto Yesung's hands, making them slick and ready for penetration.

Donghae closed his eyes, wincing as he felt two cool, wet fingers sliding in him, stretching him and preparing him for what was to come next. He arched his back again, moving closer to Yesung, hoping to get as close as he could. Yesung smiled, moving his fingers back and forth inside of Donghae. Donghae moaned his name, begging him to replace those fingers with his dick, his eyelashes still fluttering as if what he was feeling was nothing but sheer ecstasy.

Yesung sighed, pretending as if he was only doing what Donghae wanted, not letting his own yearning to be inside of him be made recognized until he was done. He took out his fingers and after pumping himself and lubing his dick, he replaced them with it. He took Donghae's legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling Donghae closer to him. As Donghae clung to him from the waist down, Yesung grinded against him, leaning over him, his hands flat on the floor on either side of Donghae's body.

Donghae put his hands on Yesung's shoulders, holding onto him as he thrust into him. Yesung was staring at him, enjoying the faces Donghae made and the sounds that went along with them. Yesung moved faster, Donghae's pants got faster; Yesung went slower, Donghae's moans softened.

Yesung then pulled Donghae forward, leaning himself backwards, towards the floor until he was flat on his back and Donghae was straddling him. He held Donghae by the waist, watching him as he started to ride Yesung. He moved faster, bucking at a quicker place, his eyes closed but his mouth open and at some points, his tongue poking out, licking and wetting his lips.

Yesung spread him more so, causing Donghae to cry out, begging him not to go further. Yesung complied and Donghae sighed, content, continuing to ride him. He then came, his cum dripping onto Yesung's chest. Donghae blushed, feeling a little ashamed that he had let himself come undone. But Yesung just smiled, only to be surprised when Donghae leaned forward and licked it up. It was obvious that he didn't enjoy the taste of his own cum but he didn't care, neither of them did. Donghae's tongue grazed Yesung's nipples, teasingly. He knew how much Yesung got off when he used his tongue; it was like his weakness and Donghae's secret weapon.

When they finished, they stared at each other, putting on their clothes in an awkward silence but both of them had come to expect after they had their rendezvous. Donghae looked away whenever Yesung dared to make eye contact with him, further making the atmosphere stranger and more uncomfortable.

Yesung finally got the guts to say something.

He said the first thing that came to mind, not caring how forward he was being.

"That was better than last time."

Donghae looked at him strangely. But then his tension started to disappear and he ended up smiling, widely.

"Yeah, it was. Wasn't it?"

Yesung smiled in return. But then his smile disappeared and he stared deeply at Donghae. He then crawled over and, without either one of them saying another word, Yesung kissed Donghae, sweetly and softly.

When he pulled away, Donghae couldn't help but grin and blush a little. Yesung just mussed Donghae's hair in return and chuckled quietly.

THE END