His/Her Reaction To Your Child Being Gay

Dean-
He was cool with it since he's bisexual himself and supports your child.(idk I read that Dean was bisexual somewhere)

Sam-
He had a talk with your child about it so he can understand and make sure he doesn't accidentally offend them or anything. Not that he ever would, of course. He's super protective of them.

Charlie-
She gives them a high five and plays video games with them. As she is a lesbian, she's absolutely fine with this.

Gabriel-
He's confused at the start, but comes to terms with it soon and supports your child 100%.

Castiel-
You would have thought that he would be against it with all the 'Christians against gays because God says so' but oh were you wrong. He threatens bullies and gets into arguments with homophobic suburban moms. Anything to protect his little 'angel'.

Crowley-
He was confused and curious. But it didn't influence their relationship in any way. Although he did have to 'kill' some demons because they kept making fun of your child.

Kevin-
He couldn't be more cool with it even if he were in a freezer. He's super supportive and encouraging.

Lucifer-
He was so confused it was actually funny. He kept following your kid around and asking him questions for two days straight.