What You Do On Halloween

Oh look another update

Dean-
You guys camped in front of a haunted house, chasing stupid teenagers away before they could possibly get killed. It was fun being dressed up as demons as well. Not for Dean though.

Sam-
You two went as the characters from The Corpse Bride. You were Emily and Sam was dressed up as Victor. Many people admired the costumes, including small kids.

Gabriel-
You went trick or treating. Spent hours on your Mortician and Gomez Addams costumes. So worth it in the end though. And let's not even mention the candy. And since Mortician and Gomez have a natural attraction between them, it was easy to play the part.

Castiel-
You two went trick or treating. He was confused, but you guys went as Chucky and his Bride. He also gave the kids some background information on the origins of Halloween. He liked it.

Crowley-
You guys went as The King Of Hell and The Queen Of Hell. Ony minor changes were required. And some of the demons also went along as your 'slaves'. It was pretty convincing. No contact lenses needed.

Kevin-
You guys stayed at home, answering the door every once in a while for the little kids and watched horror movies all night. You two made an attempt at dressing up as Jack Skellington and Sally.

Lucifer-
You guys went trick or treating. He was dressed up as the Joker and you went as Harley Quinn. Pretty cool and you got a lot of praise from the nerds you guys met that night.