When He Gets Dirty Thoughts

The following are in his point of view just so you know. Also female pronouns are used, feel free to change to 'he' if you like.

Dean-
"Ladies first" I grin and let (Y/N) walk up the three or so flights of stairs first. As she walks up the steps, I can't really help the thoughts that run through my mind. Damn. Would you look at that ass. I swear to god she wears those jeans on purpose. Maybe tonight we'll- whoa! Stay calm down there, Dean junior. No need to give us away.

Sam-
I look up from the lore book I'm currently studying and let my eyes wander around the library. Dean's drinking his beer and talking to Cas as usual, and Cas is doing to same. (Y/N) on the other hand, is swearing like Dean when you steal his Impala. By the looks of it, she's dropped a pile of books on the wooden floor. I would offer to pick them up, but she's too quick. She bends down, her cleavage on full show because of her tank top that looks to be a size too small. That's when I feel the familiar tightening in my pants. Oh no, not now. Not because of (Y/N) "You okay there, Sammy?" Dean asks, smirking. That jerk. Great. He knows. I excuse myself and run out of the library and straight for my room. I have some business to take care of.

Gabriel-
I zap into (Y/N)'s motel room and look around for her. She's not here, which is weird. She's usually on the bed, reading or on her phone. That's when I hear the shower running. Oh. That would explain the empty room. I quietly open the brown door and take a peak. Just to see if she's alone. And oh, she is. Her body's facing my direction, but her eyes are closed as she's shampooing her hair. Holy shit she looks good. Better than I would have thought. And that's when I realise I've got a big problem to take care of. A growing one.

Castiel-
I don't understand. All (Y/N) did was take her white shirt off because it was completely covered in blood. Why are my pants so tight? I look at Dean for help, but I can see that he has the same problem in his pants. What's happening?

Crowley-
I walk past (Y/N)'s room and stop in my track when I hear club music coming from there. That's weird. She doesn't usually listen to this kind of music. She never does, to be honest. This makes me get curious. I slowly open the door a little, but what I see, startles me to say the least. She's swaying her hips in the beat of the music, rocking her body along. She could be a damn stripper. What a pleasant surprise. I feel the reason I sold my soul harden and immediately spin around to walk to my own room. Sorting out a few demons can wait. This problem, however, can't.

Kevin-
I knock on (Y/N) door, but get no reply. Again. She's been in there for a few hours now. We were supposed to leave for the hunt an hour ago. Screw it. I push the door to her room open, only to find her passed out on the floor in her underwear. My first thought is What the hell happened? But that's quick to be replaced by something else. Don't girls wear lace underwear when they're expecting to get laid? Oh man. The view's great though. I'm not complaining. Just the thought of (Y/N) on top of me makes me harden slightly. Okay, stop. I need to help her. She's unconscious for Christ sake.

Lucifer-
Maybe going to watch (Y/N)'s Zumba class is the best decision I've ever made. It's not really the sight of the hot instructor in shorts and a tank top that excites me. It's (Y/N) with her sports bra and yoga pants. Before I know it, I'm using her bag to hide my obvious as hell boner from the other guys that came with their girlfriends. They're doing the same.