August

"Whats good Tu?" I just dropped the girls off. "We got em." Damn that was fast. "It's done?" "It is done." "Preciate that TuTu." "No problem." "Alright I'll hit you up later." "Okay." I walk into the headquarters of JacksonMart. "What's up bro?" "What's good bro?" I say dapping him up. He has a nice ass office. "Man I need to shop wherever you get your office suite from." He laughs, "I'll get my secretary to send you the booklet." "Preciate it. What's poppin tho?"

"Well you're Aleah best friend so I want your input in something." "What's up?" "How you think she'll feel about a ring?" Oh whoa, I know he ain't talking about marriage. I'm starting to think that damn therapist was a psychic. "What you mean? You trying to... propose?" "I mean nah it's too early for all that but I'm talking for her birthday." "So like a promise ring or some?" "Yeah." "I think she would love that." "It wouldn't be too much?"

"Nah Aleah isn't that type. She'll find it sweet." "Alright cool. I wasn't sure about it. You know some girls get scared when a man starts pulling out rings and stuff." I laugh, "Yeah I feel you man.... So do you see yourself marrying Aleah?" "Yeah. She's an amazing woman on the inside and out. She's the one." "Yeah she is." He turns his chair, "What?" Damn man, that was supposed to stay inside my head.

"Ty look-" "Nah Aug be man and keep it one hundred with me." "Alright. It's not secret that I love Aleah. I thought we had an understanding on shit but when you start talking marriage, it sparked some in me." "So what you want her?" "I don't have an answer for that." "Look Aug.. I respect you for the role you play in my woman's life but I'm not letting her go and I'll be damn if I lose her to you." "I respect that Ty. She deserves a guy like you." I say sighing. It's true she does but it doesn't change my love for her.

"Nah homie you don't get to play that she deserves better than me card. Face the facts man, I need you to understand my point of view. You messed up big time. I honestly don't understand how you could have done her wrong. That girl would put her life, her dreams, her time all on the line for you. A woman like that doesn't come around very often."

"I'm not trying to play any kind of card. Ty I get it and I know I messed up. I understand your point of view. I know Aleah's worth and it's not me." I say leaning back. I get it, I swear that I get it. Aleah wouldn't be happy with me. "Let me know what's up now. I don't have time to be looking over my shoulder." "You have nothing to worry about I'm on your side." "Alright then bro." He has nothing to worry about. We chop it up a little longer and then I head to get Amaya from school.

I walk inside the school. "Hey daddy." "Hey baby girl. You alright?" "My stomach hurts." "Okay. Let's go see what we can do about that." She grabs her things. We begin to walk out the door, "Excuse me Mr. Alsina..." I turn back around and see a gorgeous woman. "Yes ma'am?" "You forgot to sign her out." "Oh." I chuckle and walk back into the office following behind the woman. She has a nice ass too.

"Here you go." She says handing me the clipboard. I sign Amaya out and hand the board back to her. "Thanks for the climax- shit I mean clipboard." Well this just got a whole lot more interesting. "It's no problem. Mrs?" "Ms. Taylor." "Well it's not an issue Ms. Taylor." She smiles, "I hope you feel better Amaya." "Thank you." "Well let's get going baby girl." "Oh Mr. Alsina-" "Just call me August." "Well August. You have a great day." She slides me a paper. "I will."

We leave out the school. Once I get some medicine I head over to Aleah's. Amaya has been begging to see her, whatever she wants she'll get. "Hey mommy." "Hey Amaya." Aleah's says hugging her. "Look at you girl." I hug her well try too anyway. Her stomach has gotten a lot bigger. "I know. It's crazy right." "Mommy what are you having?" "Twins. It could be a boy and a boy, a girl and a girl, or a girl and boy."

"What are y'all want?" I ask. "I want a girl and a boy. Ty wants both to be boys." "They say you get the opposite." "Man I might go crazy if I have two little girls. I love them too death but with my attitude is they gone coming out rolling their eyes and talking back." I laugh, "Shouldn't be too bad." "Mommy can I go lay down?" "Sure go ahead." Amaya leaves the room.

Aleah leans back. "What's wrong?" "I've just been thinking?" "About what?" "What if I messed up?" What the hell has she done. "What you do?" "Having sex with Ty giving away the damn milk for free. He ain't gone want the cow." I want to laugh so bad but she looks like she's on the verge of tears. I hated that hormonal shit with Mackenzie. She use to be crying then mad, then happy again, then back to being crazy as hell.

"Don't refer to yourself as a cow." I laugh. "I'm sorry I wouldn't hold it in." "August get out. I'm being serious!" "Alright, alright I'm good now." She wipes her eyes. "Aw Aleah. Stop it. Ty lo- Ty loves you." "That's what you said and look how you did me." I thought we were over this man. "I'm sorry again and Ty is a better man that what I am." "You damn right which is exactly why he'll leave. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free! He got the milk and the cookies all for F R E E."

"Aleah breathe." "I am breathing nigga." I laugh, "Calm down. Ty isn't going anywhere. Like I said he loves you and he isn't crazy enough to walk away from a woman as amazing as you are. Trust me I know." My minds goes back to the conversation we had earlier. "I love him August. More than I love myself at times and it scares the hell out of me and I'm carrying his children. Why the hell did I ever let my virginity go! I should've died a damn nun."

I laugh, "LeLe take a chill pill. You good baby girl. Stop stressing, that's not good for the children. You and Ty belong together. It's nothing.. Not a thing that come between you two. Not even the milk and cows and cookies and all that other shit you just said." "You really think so?" "I know so." She laughs, "Thanks Aug." I slide the piece of paper out my pocket and look at Ms. Taylor number and pull out my phone. Hm. I might just try it out.