King sombra x female! reader

(A/N: I forget who requested this.
Wait, was it king sombra or Luna? Shit... Whatever I can't focus on stuff anymore...)

Y/Ns pov

I was walking around in a blizzard, because of my friends...
They dared me to wonder around the outside of the crystal empire for atleast 2 hours, why did I listen?
I was out here for what felt like hours, mabey even days...
I would of went home but, of course, I was lost.
And the blizzard did not help!
It just made me as cold as ice!

I walked left and right trying to find the path back to the crystal empire, I shivered from the strong winds, Mabey they were to strong.
It knocked me down, and I fell down a hole in the ice!

When I hit the ground at the bottom,everything looked blurry and dark. For a second I thought I seen a shadow stare at me then leave.
(Mabey cuz you high AF!)

I tried standing up, but I fell back down in pain, my leg had a big gash in it..great, I'm stuck down here....
(HEY, KILLERS!! I found your next victim!)

????'s pov

I seen a mare fall down a hole and at seems like she hurt her leg, how ironic... A mare trapped in a hole with no escape, and can't even get up.
This will be easy....
(Your welcome...)

Y/Ns pov

I was freezing!! My leg hurt like crazy, and nopony can help me...
I rested my head.
Intill a pony that looked like a shadow slammed me against a wall,"Hello~."
He grinned, he held a knife to my neck and pushed down,"P-please st-stop." I tried pushing the knife away, but he pressed harder,"Please stop what?" He giggled,"Does this hurt?" He pressed even harder making me wince in pain,"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled,"Now, Why are you here?" I gulped,"I-I was l-lost in the blizzard, and th-hen the wind pushed me down h-here." I stuttered in fright, he pulled away the knife but he put the knife to my face and made a cut in my cheek, drawing a bit of blood. I whimpered, he chuckled and licked up the blood. I whimpered again and winced in pain, he picked me up with his magic and teleported us somewhere. It looked like a bedroom, he sat me down on the bed then jumped on me. I yelped in surprise,
"I'll give you a choice...
One is, hm, die a slow painful death." He smirked, I whimpered,"Or you can stay in this realm with me, and be mine, forever ~!" those both sound terrible! I looked down in fright, he growled,"Choose!" I whimpered again,"Y-you..." he chuckled,"Good choice." He laid me down on the bed, I winced in pain from my leg, He sighed. He casted a spell or something, my leg was heald!
I smiled and hugged him through happiness, he chuckled. I realised what I did and blushed,"Your cute when you blush." He smirked, I blushed more,"it's funny, Im starting to love you and yet. I don't even know your name..." I blushed a little more,"it's Y-Y/N...you are?.." I hid my blush,"I am king sombra, and you shall be my queen..~" he blushed a bit, I blushed like crazy! He used his magic to pick up his crown and he placed it on my head. He laid down next to me,and he pulled me into his chest,"Good night, my queen..."
King sombra kissed my head and I fell asleep.
Mabey, just Mabey, this won't be so bad. Mabey he'll be nice....

(A/N: sorry whoever requested this if it was supposed to be a Luna story. I just, I don't even care right now...
I'm out, peace!)