A/N - Please read

Wazzup dudes, shadow here!..

And well, if you couldn't tell from the few updates I've been doing, I'm trying to get back into making the stories for you dudes!..

I wasn't for so long because I couldn't think of anything for story parts, and that's also why for the very few story parts I did post sucked so much, I believe that's what people call on Wattpad 'wrighters block'? I'm not sure, but yeah, that's why I wasn't very active on making stories, I'm still having a bit of trouble but it's much easier for me now. So I'm trying to get back into spending much more of my time writing stories so you don't wait like a month for a very short and crappy story after that wait. And I know some people have waited for about a month or two already for their request to be done, but I am working on getting them done, so I don't think you'll have to wait much longer...

But, there's a catch to this, later today I'm going to get surgery on my eye, long story short my eyes are a little messed up so I'm going to the hospital to get it fixed and whatnot. So my vision will probably be very fuzzy from that for a few days but I'm not 100% sure about that but I was told that would happen, so it's most likely my vision would be messed up for a bit.
But for what I really do know is that I get to miss a few days of school, boo-ya! And I might get to wear an eye patch, double boo-ya! I could pretend to be a pirate and pretend to be Undyne or Foxy! Yes, I'm that immature! XD

It's going to be so 'fun'! But... again my vision would be bad so it wouldn't be as fun...

So yeah, I'm trying to spend more time on stories, but the eye surgery thing might set me back a bit. Might. I'm not sure how bad my vision would get, so if it's not that bad then I'd still be able to write stories and not have to worry about school!..

That's what's going on, sorry for wasting your time on a stupid A/N..

I'm out, peace!