Rainbow dash x Skypaintbrush

(Skypaintbrush: Is a female white pegasus, has a long, slightly messy brown mane, and green eyes. (IDK what the cutie mark is...)

Rainbow dash's pov

"Yo, Sky! Wanna hang?" I called to her from outside her house, she came out,"Sure!" She called back and flew up to me,"Okay, wanna go over to sugar cube corner? I'll pay." I offered,"I'd love to! But I don't feel good about you paying." Sky protested,"I insist, besides, I don't care how much I have to pay, as long as it makes you happy. I'll even blow all my bits to keep you happy!" I said in a joking tone, but it was actually true, Sky heard how it sounded like a joke and giggled.

(I hope it's fine about just saying 'Sky'...)

I love that giggle... We flew to Sugar cube corner in silence, when we got there we told pinkie what we wanted, I paid, of course. We headed to the park to eat our treats, we both sat down on a bench. After awhile a breeze picked up, Sky shivered,"I didn't know it would be cold today..." Sky mumbled,"Mabey this would help?" I suggested and wrapped my wing around her, she instantly stopped shaking, Sky leaned against me,"Much better...." Sky whispered, I blushed but looked away so Sky wouldn't notice. After it got too cold for Sky we went to her place, when we got there Sky sat down on her couch and I grabbed her a blanket, she basically cuddled with the blanket while she hid under it. Now I wish I was that blanket.... For the rest of the day we just watched movies together, it was getting late and we were in the middle of watching Sky's favorite movie when there was a random loud rumble in the distance outside,"What was that?" Sky asked, I looked out the window and saw puddles of water scattered around the ground outside, trees danced like crazy in the strong wind as well as a few flying leaves, and the window was decorated with droplets of water. "It looks like there's going to be a storm tonight." I answered after a moment, Sky said nothing,"Would you like me to stay the night?" I suggested,"What?" Sky asked,"Y' know, so you don't get scared." I said cooley, but I actually wanted to stay, I love staying the night with Sky."Only if you want to. Or you don't want to fly home in the storm." Sky replied,"Alright." I mumbled and sat back down next to Sky so we could finish the movie before going to bed.... When it was over Sky was already fast asleep, I gently picked her up and carried here up to her room. I laid her down in bed and I laid down next to her, then I tossed the covers over us. But before I could fall asleep thunder boomed close to Sky's house, Sky whimpered in her sleep and she pressed against me. I blushed, and slowly put my hoof around her to try and comfort her. With my hoof around her, Sky relaxed, I blushed again as she snuggled against me, I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.....

(A/N:
Requested by;
SkyPaintbrush

I know it's sucky an all, but here it is SkyPaintbrush. And sorry if thunder doesn't scare Sky....

I'm out, peace!)