Rarity x reader

(ETWTP, but this is still a x reader...)

Ender's pov

"Oh, (Y/N)! Could you be a dear and me?" Rarity called to (Y/N) from inside the boutique,"Of course I'd help you rarity, I'd do anything to help!" (Y/N) smiled as she/he walked over to her, I was silently watching them from the window, no I'm not a stalker! I'm just watching what happens without me! "Oh, why thank you, darling! What I need you to do right now is help me get ideas of a dress that countess callatera would wear!" Rarity said as calmly as possible,"Well, what's her next show theme about?" (Y/N) asked,"The Crystal empire." Rarity answered,"Then make the dress colors that represent the Crystal empire, and mabey put a tiny gem that looks like the crystal heart on it?" Y/N suggested, Rarity gasped,"That's it! Thank you, Y/N! I have so much work to do that it's nice to have somepony helping." Rarity smiled kindly at Y/N,"No problem, Rarity." Y/N replied,"Now, mind getting me my special fabric? I left it upstairs." Rarity asked,"Sure thing." Y/N smiled and went upstairs, when he/she got back she/he had a somewhat see through fabric with him/her,"Thank you, darling!" Rarity smiled and took the fabric. It didn't take long for Rarity to make the dress, it was crystal blue with the crystal like see through fabric as a second layer for the tail, there was a mini Crystal heart at the chest part, tiny gems decorated it as well as sparkles. I would've liked it if I actually liked dresses, Y/N seemed amazed by it,"Too much?" Rarity asked, seeing Y/N's amazed expression,"No, not at all! I think it looks lovely!" She/he replied,"Good." Rarity smiled and levitated the dress into a different room then she returned to her desk,"Now, there is going to be back up ponys. What should we design their dresses and tuxes like?" Rarity asked, Y/N thought for a moment then gave her an answer.....

It took Rarity and Y/N all day to make the dresses and tuxes and make them perfect, when it was sunset Rarity and Y/N went to a hill to watch the sunset. See? Another two ponys happy without me! This time line didn't seem bad at all! Well except for the changes in my friends... But other then that, this time line is happy without me...."Oh yeah, Rarity, there's something I wanted to give you." Y/N broke the silence,"What is it, darling?" Rarity asked, Y/N pulled out a gem he/she was hiding, it was the rare moonlight gem,"I wanted to give you this. It's just... Whenever I saw it it reminded me of you and I thought you'd have way better use for it." Y/N explained, Rarity held up the gem with her magic and was speechless. Y/N seemed uneasy about that,"If you don't like it I'll take it back." Y/N offered, silence fell over them. "Y/N, I..... I don't know what to say... Thank you, darling!" Rarity smiled and hugged Y/N, he/she seemed to like the hug, Rarity got off of Y/N,"Sorry about randomly hugging you, I'm just really grateful! First you helped me with a very special order all day, and you never got annoyed with me when I bossed you around, and now... You gave me such a rare, beautiful gem!" Rarity smiled, tears of happiness clouded her lovely eyes. Y/N wiped them away,"I don't mind that you hugged me, I liked it. And I'll love helping you any day! And plus I have, like, five more of those gems at my home...." Y/N mumbled the last part,"Well I'm very grateful, darling.~" Rarity whispered and kissed Y/N, they both turned a deep red in their face. Cute! Rarity pulled away and looked at the gem,"Y/N, I've been thinking.... Would you mind staying the night at the boutique and help me with a few more orders?" Rarity asked shyly,"I'd love to!" Y/N answered, Rarity smiled and hugged Y/N. So cute! Something caught my eye, there was a reflection in the moonlight gem, it looked like.... Peridot? I whipped around, nopony was there, the only ponys around was Rarity, Y/N, and me, kind of.... Mabey it was my imagination, I always did see things that was not really there... Rarity and Y/N walked back to the boutique together, again, cute. And they still look happier without me....

(A/N:
A remake of a very old story, nailed it! Not really....

And I'm pretty sure Ender will start thinking she's insane because she keeps randomly seeing Peridot...

I'm out, peace!)